Conway Canterbury DL wanted

Guest Tanya Elston

Guest Tanya Elston
We are looking for a Conway Canterbury DL trailer tent, must have the sun canopy. We have £800 to spend and are based in Dorset. Do not wish to travel too much more than 100 miles to collect. Please e-mail me if anyone is selling one, thanks!

Hi Tanya, This one is £1,100 o.n.o so you may be able to negotiate...unfortunately it's in Wigan BUT you never know, they may meet you half way!!!... http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-233110/05270704.html There's another one here priced at £825 but it's an older advert (it's in Kent........but they may not have sold it. http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/classads/forsale/view.asp?ad=4-9-16-1565&subj=1994+Conway+Canterbury+DL ...and there's a couple on eBay priced at £500 and £800..... http://search.ebay.co.uk/conway-canterbury-DL_5-6-Person_W0QQcatrefZC3QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfclZ3QQfposZPostcodeQQfromZR2QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQsacatZ16041QQsadisZ200QQsaslcZ3QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZbs Hope this helps Pete.

• 1 month later...
Guest clive head
Have you tried the conway oners club web as they have a for sale site with all types of conways on offer at good prices. clive

Guest Tanya Elston
Thanks for everyone's input & help. We purchased a fantastic Conway Canterbury DL trailer tent at the weekend and are thrilled with it - we are looking forward to taking it to France in 3 weeks time!

Guest clivehead
Hi Tanya Now You have a conway why not join the conway owners club have a look on there web site for a form. they have a lot of useful links to varies people in the trade one being Graham Shuck of Tent valeting services he can tell you almost anything about conways as he used to work there, he also has a few spares that he boought when pennine bought conway lesure the other year. we also have a knowledgable lot in the club, who will be able to help you out if you get stuck, they also have a mag that comes out i think quarterly that has all the rallies in, and if you do have any trouble and go on a rally they will help you out with putting it up or tips of any kind you might need, cant find it now but i think the club have a rally to france about that time, why not join and try to go with them as fees could be a lot cheaper as they get a discount on prices, I cant go as have booked up for that time but hope to see you at a rally sometime, my unit will be the tiredold looking corniche. but it is sound in wind and lim. All the best pn your trip. Clive

Guest clivehead
Hi Tanya Its me again, have just found out dates for August rally to france 25th -29th August to Vendee with the Conway owners club, log onto there web to find price etc. Clive

Archived