Erecting a Khyam Espace

Guest Corrine

Guest Corrine
I have purchased a khyam espace 2nd hand and have 2 problems - i need a groundsheet to fit the length of the tent (don't necessarily need it under bedrooms) but can't be bothered to get it out and erect it just to find out the dimensions. does anyone know the dimensions please? Also, I know that the poles colour-coded red belong to the bedroom compartments but am now left with green, blue and yellow poles and don't know which order to put them in from front to back (assuming the back of the tent is the smaller section WITHOUT the 2 sets of poles - hope that makes sense!!). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

the tent is approx 300x600(i think)without the bedrooms. poles go blue green yellow theres also a strip of webbing with two brass eyelets one on each end that you place on the ground in line with a webbing pegging loop, place the yellow pole spikes through the loops & the eyelets into the ground not thru the loops that the other poles go in

Guest Corrine
Fantastic! Thanks Tony. I've just got back from camping and got the poles wrong again!!! This advice will make the next outing much less stressful! One more question - I have one bedroom compartment with a curtain in the middle and this fits fine into one side and clips at the bottom to the flysheet. However, the other compartment is not as deep and doesn't have the curtain. This doesn't seem to stretch as far back. Should I just peg the bottom-back section into the ground - when I tried to clip it to the flysheet the front of the bedroom was off the ground! Anyway, thanks again. With your advice I think I'm just about sorted!! Corrine.

the inner you've got the problem with is the wrong size we had the same problem once but fortunately we bought it new so just took it back.the inner you have is probably for the xxl try and sell it on ebay and buy yourself the correct one.For kyham accessories get in touch with... sporting supplies willenhall lane bloxwich walsall west midlands tele..01922406777 they're the people who import them.

Archived