Folding Camper Choice

Guest Graham

Can anyone give me some advice on the make/model of a folding camper that gives real comfort and with toilet facilities too. Me and the wife are thinking of removing ourselves from the tourer caravan fraternity to something a little lighter. Thankyou Graham

Hi Graqham have you looked on the conway owners web site as they have a for sale board, also have a look on the ukcs web look in links on this page. You can't go wrong with a conway unit, Also there is a club for owners that you can join and get as much help as is needed. Good hunting for unit. clive cocm.

Guest Graham Beech
Clive, thanks for the info, I'll check on that today. I'm also makng enquiries in the area where I live to see if anyone will let me look in detail at their Folding camper without the pressure to buy. Cheers Graham

Guest clivehead
Hi Graham Where do you live? If you live in the Essex area might be able to meet up then i could show you my tt cqall me on here. Clive cocm

Guest Graham Beech
Hi Clive, it's a very kind offer but I live in Derbyshire very close to Derby & Nott'm jct 25/26 of the M1. I'm planning to go to fairly local dealer who sells caravans, motorhomes and TT & FC. I won't buy from him as I've not had good service from his comsortium in the past. I might have to very cheky and ask somene locally if I can have a look at his rig. TT/FC parked on the front yard. Cheers Graham

Guest clive head
Hi Graham Gofor it i;m sure the person won't mind. are you anywhere near Billing aqua drome as i think they sell TT's & FC's but you could alwas post a message on the conway web as some of the members live in that area and would be only to willing to help out. Good hunting don't go for the first one tou see try a feww more just to make sure that it is right for you. Clivecocm

Guest clive head
Hi Graham Have posted your request on conway owners club lets see what rhey can come up with, in the meantime have you tried anywhere yet. Clivecocm

Guest Graham Beech
Hi Clive, sorry abou not replying to your earlier post. I've visited a couple of dealers but of course they are reluctant to tell you of the pitfalls etc. The wife is sold on the top of the range from Pennine/Conway, mainly for the convenience of the convenience so to speak. This weekend we going to try knocking on couple of doors locally and being cheeky by asking if we can have a look at their outfits. Cheers Graham

Archived