Greetings

Phil222

Just like to say hello to everyone. Both Carol and myself are new to

camping having just bought our first tent. We christened it with a 3 day

stay at Woodhill Park West Runton. Brilliant time was had, and a very

nice site to set us on our way. We look forward to many more great sites.

If anyone has any advice for us we would be glad to take it onboard.

Look forward to a banter or two.

So again HELLO.

Regards

Phil :-D

Hi Phil,

Glad you're enjoying camping so much.

Unfortunately I haven't got advice re tents as a motorhomer, but do have our findings on sites and areas. What areas are you looking to explore and are you a tenter who likes to stay put or move on every few days?

Hi.

The tent I have is an Outwell Nevada 4, no complaints there. The areas we want to explore are nationwide and, will be doing a bit of both in regards to staying put at one site and moving about. We just want to get the best of everything I suppose. Bit greedy :-D

Hello!

Nevada is a great starter tent... Don't rush into buying anything and everything... Beg and borrow to begin with until you are sure camping is for you... Then go mad and buy as much as you can fit in your car (and more)... Next will be a roof box... Then a bigger tent... Then a trailer... It's a great hobby/pasttime... Just buy what you need to be comfortable and to enjoy your holidays... Anything extra to that is a bonus... Recommend a bbq though...

Thanks for the advice, I have already started going down the GIZIT trail, being an ex serviceman that comes as second nature. BBQ is next on the list, I have been told that ASDA have a good little bucket BBQ for about £20. Can't wait until the next outing, should be Aug or Sept (work permitting). Both Carol and myself are looking forward to meeting other tenters (if that is a word???). We have only one regret and that is that we didn't do this years ago, still better late than never I suppose.

Regards

Phil

Archived