Help with which tent to buy!

Guest Terrina Bishop

Guest Terrina Bishop
Hi. We're new to camping and are interested in buying a frame tent for ourselves and our 4 children. We've looked at the sunncamp palace and the cabanon Aruba but are unsure which to go for - obviously the sunncamp is cheaper which is swaying the balance. Any advice would be appreciated.

Guest Samantha
When I couldn't decide what tent to buy, i went to a camping shop where they had them all on display, and actually looking at them and standing inside them, gave me a mental idea of where everything would go and where every one would sleep. When you see the tents you will be able to 'feel' which one is right for you.

Guest Colin
You wont be disappointed with the Vango Aspen. Its not the cheapest tent around but it sure is practical in every aspect. Its bright and roomy inside with plenty of space for families ( we have 2 kids and a dog). We bought ours from http://www.outdoorworld.org.uk These were the cheapest and promised to beat any price. Weve been raving about this tent since we bought it six months ago and would encourage you to have a look. Whats an extra few pounds for years of sheer camping luxury???? Col

Guest clive
Hi have you tried your local army & navy store? as they have a large collection of tents at good prices, all of them are brand names and they latest designs, they also have a very extensive range of other things you might need such as camping stoves, gas bottles,regulaters, knives forks spoons, cups,etc.ect. so there is no need to go any where else it is all under one roof so to speak. Good hunting and have a good holiday. clive cocm

Archived