Highlander Gas Stove & Grill

rhinoatcas

just bought one of the above Highlander stove & Grill and the nearside ring(nearest gas connector lights automatic and the grill does too but the other ring will light using a match only even with it sparking it just wont light automatically any ideas its a ball ache when you order mail order to send back just wondered if anyone else suffered the sam

I had a Wynnster one that I got off the web a couple of weeks ago where the control knob jammed. Rang retailer who said I'd have to send it back at my own cost but would be re-imbersed if it was definitely faulty.

Wasn't too enthralled by their response but they had me over a barrel until I found they had a shop 15 miles from where I live so took the cooker back there and got a refund.

Got a two-ring gas stove sitting on my work bench. Must check the make but it also has had a faulty burner from new. Going to have a play with it this weekend so check out next issue of Camping in case there is news that I have blown myself up! Anybody else had problems? Would love to hear from you.

Archived