You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Tent Camping -> Tent Talk
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Highlander Gas Stove & Grill
AuthorMessage
userrhinoatcas
Posted: 11 August 2009 6:21 PM
Subject: Highlander Gas Stove & Grill

Just joined

just bought one of the above Highlander stove & Grill and the nearside ring(nearest gas connector lights automatic and the grill does too but the other ring will light using a match only even with it sparking it just wont light automatically any ideas its a ball ache when you order mail order to send back just wondered if anyone else suffered the sam
userCamperPete
Posted: 13 August 2009 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: Highlander Gas Stove & Grill

Having a look around

I had a Wynnster one that I got off the web a couple of weeks ago where the control knob jammed. Rang retailer who said I'd have to send it back at my own cost but would be re-imbersed if it was definitely faulty.

Wasn't too enthralled by their response but they had me over a barrel until I found they had a shop 15 miles from where I live so took the cooker back there and got a refund.
userCliveg
Posted: 13 August 2009 4:44 PM
Subject: RE: Highlander Gas Stove & Grill

Got a two-ring gas stove sitting on my work bench. Must check the make but it also has had a faulty burner from new. Going to have a play with it this weekend so check out next issue of Camping in case there is news that I have blown myself up! Anybody else had problems? Would love to hear from you.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator