I agree this is the best

Guest David Izzard

Guest David Izzard
What a great idea! I've purchased my first fly zapper from a shop in North Wales but was rather dissapointing with 3 layers grill which often let the Fly and Wasps get away without them even touching the centre grill which carried the current to zap. The Executioner is the Fly Zappers choice with a single layer with direct results. I've seen many but my Executioner is still going strong after many hours zapping. Won't hesistate to buy another if somone taken mine. David

• 1 month later...
Guest Simon Coleman
Hi David, I've heard these are the best rackets and wonder were you get them from? I don't want one of the cheap rackets which only last for a few months but a genuine executioner fly zapper. Regards Simon

Guest John Masters
You can buy a Guenuine Executioner Racket at www.TheExecutioner.co.uk. You can pay by Cheque, Most Bank Cards/credit cards or Paypal and if you prefer we will take phone orders. If you have a moment visit us on eBay and read the fantasic feedback about our racket, truly the best racket in the world? http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sourcing4U_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm Happy Zapping

Archived