New camper Cornwall

moumou

Hello,

I would like to thank you all for the very informative posts in this forum :)

Im a first time camper and we are organising a camping trip this coming bank holiday weekend. There is about 14 of us and we want to go to Cornwall, can anyone suggest a good location for a camp site?

We would like to have a BBQ and preferably light a fire (no quitars planned!!) :)

All suggestions welcome

thanks

moum

HI :-D we were in cornwall last summer in a site called LANYON,we were staying there for a week in a static.the site is between Redruth and Cambourne,set up at the back of the towns,just off the A30 up on the hills with cracker views all round.there is a large field for tents and tourers,with what looked like a new portacabin shower/toilet block.i looked round the field whilst walking our dog and i'd say it was very well kept.there is a small indoor pool,pub with meals available,pool tables,small tv,small swings/play area for kids.the only time we saw the owners was when we arrived and left.the field is large so you should'nt have any problem getting a pitch,but i'd phone and book just to make sure.hope this helps.the website is WWW.LANYONHOLIDAYPARK.CO.UK

• 1 month later...

Archived