Outwell Montana 4

Guest Andrea

Guest Andrea
Hi I'm hoping to get a few queries cleared up now that quite a few people have bought this tent, there is a lot of conflicting information surrounding this tent. I'd be so grateful if anyone could clear up the following: - 1) No of Doors (ABC Camping say 3 and Outwell say 2)? 2) Do all the doors have the 'no see um mesh'? 3) The Bedrooms is it 1 with a zipped divider? or 2 separates? 4) Leaking - I have read reports of Leaking Montana 4's including leaking through the zips/mesh? We already have an Outwell Hartford XL which is a fantastic tent, but we are looking for something smaller that goes up and down a lot faster. The Montana 4 has all the good parts of the HXL and not the size....we have managed to see a 6 up at 'Sutterton Caravan & Camping Centre' and we should be seeing one up at the 'Middle Farm Camping Show' but that's not till May.... Any information would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Andrea
Don't know if anyone is interested but I finally saw this tent at the weekend, and i got quite a few photos from a lot of different angles, if anyone is looking for any particular views let me know and i may be able to help......

Guest Siv
Hi Andrea, I'm thinking about to buy a Outwell Montan 4 tent but I can't find any info or pictures on the internet - I would be very greatful if you could send me some pictures and if you have other info. Thanks and best regards Siv (Sweden)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tara
If you don't mind, I would also be interested in seeing the photos as we are interested in buying a Montana 4. I like the idea of the complete sewn in ground sheet!

Guest Christine Gambie
I realise it may be rather a cheeky request but I would also be very interested in your photos as we are considering buying a Montana 4. Thanks

Guest Kathryn
We too are thinking of a Montana - although the 6 rther than 4. Please can I see the pics too? Many thanks kathryn.young@tiscali.co.uk

Guest Elaine
Andrea, If you don't mind I would also like pictures of tent as we cannot find one on display. Thank you elainehasmail@yahoo.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest David
Andrea, Any chance you could e-mail me the photos too? Do you know of anyone who has bought one - I hear of quality issues? Does it have one bedroom or two? Many thanks, David.

Guest David
Andrea, Any chance you could e-mail me the photos too? Do you know of anyone who has bought one - I hear of quality issues? Does it have one bedroom or two? Many thanks, David.

Archived