Outwell Montana 6

Guest Steve

Guest Steve
Hi I've just bought a Montana 6 from Millets Direct and received it yesterday. I have opened the box and as far as I can see the tent bag is integral to the tent. Problem is I can't find the instructions to put it up!! Am I missing something or are they wrapped up in the body of the tent. I don't want to open it all up and not be able to fold it back again. Any help would be much appreciated.

I work in a shop that sells montana 6's, i've never seen an integral bag, they come in big blue bags, i think the poles come in their own blue bag. pretty easy to put up, and the bags are really good they open up loads bigger than they need to and you can compress them with the straps. if you've got one with silver coloured poles be carefull when putting up and taking down they're prone to splitting, the brown poles are ok.

Hi The instruction are attached to the bag but there no use at all for first time campers. If I can put up is Montana 12 anyone can. When you open it out it looks like you should have a basket ready for take off. Good luck Paul

• 1 month later...

Archived