Outwell Winfield

dacombej

Hi everyone this is my first post - so I hope I get it right! As our 2 sons lost the appeal for camping last year, we decided to downsize from our Outwell Colorado 8 (which is IMO a brilliant tent) , and bought an Outwell Winfield. I have never seen another one on any of our camping ventures and wonder if anybody out there has one of these tents, if so what is your opinion of it, as we can never seem to erect it without the front end having a rather 'collapsed' look.

• 1 month later...
Hi! My hubby was raised in Outwell! But not in a tent (lol) If you look at other tents on sites which you visit you will get good ideas - most campers are approachable. Or go to some of the displays where tents are sold for help and advice. Hope you and boys have a good time!

• 7 months later...
Hi, I'm looking to go for a bigger tent, at the moment we HAVE an Outwell Winfield. We've only used it a few times but got on very well with it and I don't recall any problems similar to what you have described. Or any other problems for that matter. I was looking into an Outwell Goldfield for our upgrade so trying to find out a bit about those at the moment! Good luck with your winfield. We loved ours. :-D

Archived