Pennine Clubman trailer tent manual wanted.

Guest David Woodbridge

Guest David Woodbridge
Hi there, The Inlaws have just bought the above second hand trailer tent, but with no manual. Although the trailer tent its self is easy to work out we are having a few problems with the awnings. Does anyone out there have a manual they can copy/scan for this unit please. Thanks in advance. Regards David

Guest Pete
Hi David, If you don't get any joy from this site then try.... The Penine Owners Club... http://www.pennineownersclub.org.uk OR The Penine Group directly... THE PENNINE GROUP CHESTER STREET ACCRINGTON LANCASHIRE BB5 0SD telephone: 01254 385991 fax: 01254 386111 e-mail: sales@pennine-leisure.co.uk HTH Pete.

Guest David Woodbridge
Hi Pete, Thanks for the reply. I have already tried the Pennine Group already but they do not have copies of the manual for this unit :-( I did have a look on the website that you gave but I got the impression that one had to pay a joining fee in order to use the forums, is this correct? Regards David

Guest Pete
Sorry David but I'm not member of the Group. I knew it existed and just thought it may help. Didn't realise there may be a fee. Pete.

Archived