Tent Drying Service

Mark_l

Hi , Mark

The company mentioned was Get-u-camping.co.uk

Here's a link to thier homepage ....

http://www.get-u-camping.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index

A further look through thier website , sees that they have some tents and equipment to hire too , great if you were wanting to try before you buy , quite a few of the outwell polycotton range available to hire .

Has anyone used these people?

I am a bit sceptical for several reasons. The site has a copyright date of 2010 implying that they have not been going long as a company. There is no address listed on their website so you do not know where your tent is going to, and where you go to if anything goes wrong.

I will wait till several people have posted favourable reviews before using them.

You can only claim copyright for information on a web site for the current year. Hence, all companies should show a copyright date of 2010.

However, I can find no trace of said company at Companies House. This may mean they are a very small company and do not see the benefits of being a limited company.

No address on the website probably means they are operating from home.

I suggest you call them ( at least they have a landline, not a mobile) and ask them some searching questions and express your concerns regarding their poor shop window.

Archived