You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Tent Camping -> Tent Talk
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Tent Drying Service
AuthorMessage
userMark_l
Posted: 26 March 2010 3:39 PM
Subject: Tent Drying Service

Just joined

In this months issue of Camping magazine, I seem to remember a small item about a tent drying service.

If someone does find the details could they please post them here.

Thanks
userDave & Angela
Posted: 29 March 2010 4:50 AM
Subject: RE: Tent Drying Service

Just joined

Hi , Mark

The company mentioned was Get-u-camping.co.uk

Here's a link to thier homepage ....

http://www.get-u-camping.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index

A further look through thier website , sees that they have some tents and equipment to hire too , great if you were wanting to try before you buy , quite a few of the outwell polycotton range available to hire .

Edited by Dave & Angela 2010-03-29 4:51 AM
userMark_l
Posted: 3 April 2010 9:31 PM

Just joined

Has anyone used these people?

I am a bit sceptical for several reasons. The site has a copyright date of 2010 implying that they have not been going long as a company. There is no address listed on their website so you do not know where your tent is going to, and where you go to if anything goes wrong.

I will wait till several people have posted favourable reviews before using them.
userAliB
Posted: 7 April 2010 12:25 AM

Treasured contributor

You can only claim copyright for information on a web site for the current year. Hence, all companies should show a copyright date of 2010.

However, I can find no trace of said company at Companies House. This may mean they are a very small company and do not see the benefits of being a limited company.
No address on the website probably means they are operating from home.

I suggest you call them ( at least they have a landline, not a mobile) and ask them some searching questions and express your concerns regarding their poor shop window.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator