Trailer tent Holidays

Guest Andi MacInnes

Guest Andi MacInnes
Does anyone know of any good value trailer tent parks/ sites within 100 miles of Edinburgh, possibly Northumberland, but anywhere really. On a low income with a Nimrod Trailer Tent that is gonna get used. Cheers Andi

Most campsites that take tents will take trailer tents as well. Go on the internet to ukcampsite.co.uk and look for sites there. Or join the Camping And Caravnning Club and you will receive their campsite books.

Most, yeah, but funny how the one's we have thought might be nice don't seem to, or charge a premium. (Whacky, you decide) Thanks anyway, I will try the C&C club. I used to get reasonablly good deals on the British Holidays site, but its combined the site with Haven Holdays and the deals for caravans and trailers are lost in the mists of folklore. I think there is a club to join there too, so I will check that out. Anyone know any other ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Do a search for "brighouse bay" on google. They have a few sites on the wigtonshire coast and are marvelous for children. Our Conway fitted in fine.

Archived