Tristram Campsite, Polzeath, Cornwall.

Guest mollulnan

Guest mollulnan
Has anyone else had experience of the rude, uncaring and profiteering management that "run" this beautifully positioned site. They represent all that is bad about the Cornish tourism industry.

• 4 weeks later...
Certainly have! Spoilt son of the owners gave us a surly "greeting", told us off for not being positioned correctly on out pitch , hurried us off the site on our last morning and then charged us to park 100 yards away in the car park on the site. Watching that outfit try to look charming on gmtv was a joke! They own half the village and just don't care how they treat people.

Guest Mollulnan
He's not the son. He's the Jumped up little arse that runs the site. There is another (Manager), a girl. They have zero people skills.My sis and law was on her own with a two year old and pregnant a couple of years ago whilst staying at Tristram. A dog messed outside of her tent. After complaining to the "Management" she was told that it wasn't they're problem and to clean it up herself. My brother and I complained that they were allowing dogs to roam around the site messing at will. We were then put on record by the female assistant manager as being "Rude and aggresive!" My brother is a nurse, He's the most polite and unaggresive person I know.

• 2 weeks later...
This is a site in a prime position "its a shame that there is a feeling of constant intimidation from the moment you arrive until the day you leave, although i have not had any personal run in's with the managment, over the past three years i know many people that have " The only reason for returning in the past is the sites perfect position but this years visit is the last we will be making to this site, " Good bye Trisram and good riddence "

Archived