a fantastic part of my life!

Guest beaway

I graduated this year and got my first job, but to find it is not as great as I expected. Everything seems boring for quite a long time, but now I have found new fun in my travelling and outdoor life. It gives me a complete, alothough temporary relaxation and makes me love my life and the world more. I hope more and more people will fall in love this sports:) I wonder where do you buy your outdoor equipment, so could you recommend some good stores? I got this from my friend, but I am not sure wheather they are really as perfect as my friend told me. I hope we can exchange more useful information here, that's why I join in today.

Try joining the www.ukcampsite.co.uk and www.outdoorsmagic.com forums where you'll find a lot more people full of useful information. cheers Pete.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi i use www.blacks.co.uk online alot for camping equipement. there very good for haggling prices, if you see something you like then email them asking for a discount, they are usualy good at agreeing. Also Tiso is a fab shop but can be a bit expensive at times, keep an eye out for their sales.

if you click on to the links button on this site you will find links to dealers web sites .also try the advertisers link or the classieds link. happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived