camping and babies advice

johnnicholls

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but have been camping for years. Just wondered what everyone had any advice on the following. We have a 4 month old daughter and were wondering at what age would she be suitable for a camping holiday. We have a large 2 bedroom tent, the bedrooms being lined inner components. What does everyone else do? Can't afford a caravan yet, and we don't want to miss getting out there this summer (it's supposed to be a hot one), but will it be too soon?

Look forward to your advice.

John. B-)

John ,

We camped with our children very young just make sure that you pick a child friendly campsite in the sense that if the baby wakes up they will understand. You camp away we never had any problems when my daughter got older we used to request things like not near the pool please as we were frightnened that she make wake up unzip thetent and we would find her floating in the pool >? We have never had a bad moment you only live once go for it just amke sure you take things like your travel cot for the baby and blankets just incase they kick them off .

Good luck ;-)

I should of said we don't do England only France ..I don't know if everyone is in holiday mode but honestly no problems (lol)just relax and enjoy it

Archived