campsite in snowdonia that alows drinking

Guest Georgina Disney

Guest Georgina Disney
hi does anyone know of a campsite in or arround snowdonia that isnt directed at families and peace and quiet?? :-s im trying to organise a 21st party / weekend away and it would be nice if we found somewhere where we were aloud to drink party and generally have fun!!

• 1 month later...
Surely you'd be better off at a hotel/nightclub! The noise of a party will probably fill a campsite and annoy the hell out of other campers. Since you're asking for a campsite 'that isnt directed at families and peace and quiet' I suspect that you think 'fun' has to be noisy? Try a 20-30 break in Tenerife, that way you can 'drink party and generally have fun' as much as you want and not disturb the rest of us!!!!

I'm all up for a bit of fun mixed with camping, but I would never consider Club18-30 in Tenerife as a fun time - Who would want to spend time on holiday with a bunch of British chavs giving a bad name to this country? There's nothing better than having a couple of beers on a Summer's night whilst sat outside your tent... Going to festivals is the perfect mix of partying and camping, but then they're quite expensive! You probablly won't find a campsite without a "quiet at 11" rule, but you can always walk away from from the campsite and into the countryside... Just remember to take your empties!

• 5 weeks later...
Just for the simple reason that you are posting on this site, I will assume the you are a camper, if so you will know that club site have a "Quite Rule" from 23:00 hrs We got our ears chewed off for "Singing to CDs" And we stopped at 22:45 hrs There are campsites around that have disco's etc Look in some of the campsite books for one of those. Happy Birthday

Archived