dawman folding camper

Guest Curtis

Guest Curtis
Hi all I have been given a Dawman folding camper it's a great little hardtop camper and i would like to know a little more about it does anyone have any instructions or maybe a brochure or history of the maker many thanks CC

• 2 weeks later...
Guest donald campbell
i have a dawman gold star folding camper . the campers were manufactured up to 1985 when the company changed production to golf trolleys. the company has gone on todiversify into injection moulding and still trades to date. you can find out more about the company history if you enquire under dawman trailer tents. with regard to a brochure and erection instructions there was only a typed couple of pages with no illustrations.

Guest Curtis Cyprien
Hi donald do you have any photos of your Dawman gold star folding camper? if so could you email them to me it would be to nice to find out the model of my dawman thanks Curtis info@classic2cv.co.uk

Guest donald campbell
i have just realised that the model of the dawman is not a gold star but a goldstream. i have pictures of the unit erected on holiday but i am unable to put my hands on the photos at this moment in time.if you give me a few days i will try and root them out. if you reply to this and supply a phone numder iwill contactyou direct as i have only just startedusing e mail on the computer and am not very expert at same.

• 5 weeks later...
Hi Donald, I'm trying to get hold of Curtis regarding a camping fridge he's selling but having no luck. I have tried the number above but again cant get through. Did you manage to call Curtis or get in contact via another contact no? Andy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest donald campbell
Hi Andy. Iphoned curtis a couple of weeks ago and left a message on his answering machine but he has not replied to my call. Iwill give him another call as Ihave photographs of the dawman goldstream trailer he was after. if i get a reply i will notify either him or you so that you can ask him about the fridge.01316649761

Guest donald campbell
Hi Andy. Iphoned curtis a couple of weeks ago and left a message on his answering machine but he has not replied to my call. Iwill give him another call as Ihave photographs of the dawman goldstream trailer he was after. if i get a reply i will notify either him or you so that you can ask him about the fridge.01316649761

Guest donald campbell

Guest donald campbell

Hi donald sorry about the delay in getting back too you we had a house move and everything is upside down at the moment we had a change of phone number with the move so thats why you were not able to get hold of me we are now back on line (at last)and i will be giving a call about the dawman photos from thursday (15th) many thanks Curtis Ps andy got his fridge in the end :-)

Archived