family and dog !!

Guest vicky

Guest vicky
hi its my first time for camping and i wondered if anyone can help me? I have 3 small children and i would like to know where are good places to go with the children, if anyone has any ideas I would be greatful. Traveling is not a problem for me,thanks

Guest Jayne
We have just returned from Bagwell Farm at Chickerell nr Weymouth, Dorset. Like you we are new to camping. We have two children and a dog. The site was clean and welcoming. They had a well stock shop. Nice clean toilets and hot showers. Farm animals, childrens play area, bar and grill on site and a Laundry too. Even with all these amenities it was a nice quiet site, with beautiful views over looking Chisell beach. Don't go to Par Sands Holiday Park Cornwall it was awful not clean, un helpful staff. Our friends had their childrens Bikes stolen and the staff could give a damn.

• 3 weeks later...
we have just returned from a john fowler holiday park in polperro cornwall, very clean 4 mins walk from main site for shops take aways swimming pool clubhouse and gym a great family atmosphere staff really helpfull, a ten minute walk from polperro harbour and a 10 min car drive to looe and a sandy beach, fab fun dont go to haven at mablethorpe(golden sands) touring park 10 min walk from main site toilets showers very dirty and cold nothing for kids on touring park, not even a shop, all on the main complex not good fun.

Archived