instructions for challenger 5

Guest jayne athersuch

Guest jayne athersuch
can any one please help...we need the instructions for a challenger 5 .we are new to camping & were offered a tent but sadly no instructions many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Jayne, Try the manufacturer directly..... AMG Group Ltd Kelburn Business Park Port Glasgow Scotland PA14 6TD Tel: (44) (0) 1475 746000 Fax: (44) (0) 1475 746001 Email: info@amg-outdoor.co.uk Pete.

• 3 years later...
Hi I have the instructions for the challenger 5 after years of my tent being stored in the garage I decided to get it out tonight and assemble. can you forward me your email as I have the instruction booklet with pictures which is easy to follow I will scan such instructions and forward onto your email to print off and follow.The instruction is very old and has become mouldy damp however you can make out what you need to do and I will write step by step if scan fails.once you forward your email I can scan and send on Liblou480@hotmail.com might be able to post file on her but im on my laptop and need to use my main unit computer to scan and save file to etc....

Archived