pop up tents

parkmoy

• 2 weeks later...
we have one for my son he likes to sleep outside so we do not have to get him up in the morning to have breakfast.The one we have was bought from millets which gives you money off if you are a camping and caravan club member .It is very quick to erect and after some practice easy to put away and is double skin so it is water proof.I will purchase another for my other son now he is old enough to be out side

• 1 month later...

David has just reminded me about this one, below is an online(ebay) copy of video that I found should be availible for 25days, I have a copy that I can email to anyone wanting copy that can't get it from here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARMY-CAMO-2MAN-QUICK-PITCH-POP-UP-TENT-FESTIVAL-RADIO-1_W0QQitemZ320259395863QQihZ011QQcategoryZ36118QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

p.s. I was looking at display of these particular tents last saterday, proboly ok for summer use, but not sure I would want to be in one for rough weather, my interest was as a shooting hide but I think it would be better spending twice the price for proper shooting hide.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived