sunncamp 3006 instructions

Guest Carol

Hi I recentyl bought a a sunncamp aps 3006 tent, unfortunetly I go away on friday 26 August does any know a web site where i can down load a set of instructions in a hurry Thank you for your help Carol

Guest Keith Holyoake
I also tried to find instructions for my Sunncamp APS 3004 (4-berth version) a few years ago without success. My tent is a slightly smaller version (one less bedroom) but the pitching sequence will be identical The easiest way to erect the tent is as follows :- 1. Lay flysheet out on ground in position of your choice. Peg all 4 corners to give rectangle shape initially. 2. Tie centre cross piece to flysheet roof and thread each of the 4 main frame tubes through their sleeves and join to cross piece. Ensure that you have each of these poles in "near-flat" position first and when all are attached to the cross piece raise each to the next "kneeling" position in turn and then finally extend to full height. Now attach one of the "rocket" shaped feet to the tubes. Place the point of the "rockets" in each of the adjacent metal rings on the flysheet. Tie each of the flysheet top restraining ties - be careful not to over-tighten. 3. Now thread each of the bedroom support frames through their sleeves and join "male" & "female" poles in the centre of the sleeves. Attach the other "rockets" to these poles and place near the feet of the main poles. Tie each of the corner flysheet restraining ties. 4. Peg in all around the flysheet to shape and finish and then tighten the adjustable straps at each corner and at the base of each "ringed" main pole. 5. Attach inner tents by clipping to each of the corner clips and tension via adjustment strap if required. Attach top of each inner tent to clips provided and peg out remaining base (be careful not to over stretch when doing so as sewn in groundsheet can rip). 6. Fit main centre groundsheet in position and peg down. Job done! 7. Have a beer and enjoy your holiday! Take tent down in reverse order and you won't go wrong - I have just returned from Derbyshire and took tent down in almost gale force wind single handed - make sure you leave groundsheet corners pegged until the end! E-mail me if you need further assistance, Keith.

Archived