urgent instructions required for raclet liberty

Guest karen

Does any one have the instructions for the raclet libery trailer tent.We have just aquired one from ebay.and the poles are a mess.we haven't a clue where to start,any one with info it would be greatly appreciated.

Guest michelle gray
Hello Karen My family have a Raclet Liberty trailer tent. On our first attempt we nearly lost the plot!! So keep on trying, once you have mastered the art it is realy good fun. We have a metre extra on our awning so these simple planes may help a little. We also had no manual with ours but have since aquired some drawings. If you would like to send me your email address I will forward them over to you. They are no way instructions by may help sorting out the poles.

Guest michelle gray
Hello Karen My family have a Raclet Liberty trailer tent. On our first attempt we nearly lost the plot!! So keep on trying, once you have mastered the art it is realy good fun. We have a metre extra on our awning so these simple planes may help a little. We also had no manual with ours but have since aquired some drawings. If you would like to send me your email address I will forward them over to you. They are no way instructions by may help sorting out the poles.

Guest karen scholey
Hi Michelle,thanks for replying.I would be grateful of some help if you could email me what you have.We had a 1986 conway before ,and all the poles were spring linked.There just seems to be to many poles.I don't think it's been looked after to well.as some of the poles were in pieces andwe were trying to find which went to which.ours is a turq,red and grey with the extension piece 1997 does that sond about right no nothingabout raclet.kind regerds Karen

Guest michelle
Hello Karen This site is not giving me your email address so could you send it to me within the message section so I can send you the drawings. Our Raclet is about 1995. So I would imagine the poles would not have changed much. Many of the springs were broken on ours when we got it, but still clip together OK. Our Raclet was in very good condition when we got it. I think the poles have been put there to keep us on our toes!! Our email address is arg4560@yahoo.com if you want to send yours to us I will send drawings tomorrow. Goodnight Michelle from Kent

Guest richard
hi im just looking in im in desperate need for plans for racelet liberty trailer tent if you have please forward i also have extension awning.?

Hi Richard,if you pass on your email i can email you the instructions,that Michelle gave me,they will make more sense.regards Karen

Guest richard
hi all please email me any thing you have re instructions ect to richardbryon@aol.com im also after a rear numberplate light lense ect if anybody nos where can get from any useful links will be much appreciated best regards to all ps does any body the dates the liberty was brought out. up the creek without a paddle richard.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived