help

sasha

We're a British family living in Serbia. We've just set up a walking holidays business and would really appreciate any feedback you could give us on our website and also on the whole idea of coming to Serbia on holiday. For example, Do you think people would be reluctant to come to Serbia because of preconceived ideas about the country? We would appreciate your views. Please look at our website www.walkingserbia.com and tell us what you think!! thanks Tish and Sasha

Tish and Sasha, really good website there. To be honest I never considered Serbia for walking. I do alot of walking in the scottish mountains with a great variety we are spoilt for choice up here as you probably know. I did not know there was as much walking to be had in serbia. It looks really good the variety of walking you have on your website. Again to be honest I think walking every day would be to much for me personally. Apart from the waking side is there much else to do?

Thanks elaine for your message, on our website we do mention that we can be flexible with our itinerary, so you can have shorter walks or days chilling out drinking good, cheap beer. We could also arrange a sightseeing day in Belgrade which sits on the Danube and has plenty of interesting places to see. If you would like any more info please contact us at info@walkingserbia.com , Best wishes Tish and Sasha

Good Luck! If I were a European traveller I would love to visit out of the way places as hubby and I enjoy walking. Do you take dogs yet? A lot of English people are getting Pet Passports and ex-pat Europeans might be interested too.

Haven't looked at your site yet but will do so eventually ;-)

Hello there, unfortunately, even though we love dogs, if you brought your dog into Serbia it would have to go into quarantine on your return to the EC, so for the moment we'll have to keep our holidays dog free, but all humans are welcome!!!Best wishes TIsh and Sasha

Archived