Next purchase

Administrator

• 1 year later...
I have just bought a Vango eternity 600 airbeam the space is great the ease of pitching is great generally a super tent ,one problem tho 1 of the beams failed on the second use and I had to travel 120 miles to get a replacement this was supplied free of charge by Vango together with a new valve for the pump. I suggest carrying a bicycle repair outfit just in case

My wife and me decided after our latest trip to Toscane, Italy that it was time to get rid of all our old camping stuff and get some new. Our caravan was still fine, but all the stuff like tables, chairs, plates, knifes, forks, dishes and so on were heavily out-dated. Most of it broke down during the years, so it wasn't a bad idea to get some new things. Fortunately, a visit to the local store ended up with a nice discount because we were buying a lot of stuff. Ath the end of the run, we even left over some money! As my birthday was coming up, the wife asked me what I wanted to have. Since an ice watch was always on top of the list, I started looking if there was a nice one online. The watch that I found here, was the one for a decent price so I gave my list to Santa. At my birthday, it was there! I was so kind to wrap up some of the new chairs we bought so it made look like I gave something back:) Was a nice day after all.

Archived