Holiday Lodge Insurance.
userBobw
Posted: 15 June 2009 4:08 PM
Subject: Holiday Lodge Insurance.

Just joined

We have just purchased an Omar Heron Lodge, two years old, at Benson, Oxon. The previous owner passed on the insurance with Park Home Insurance having 6 months cover remaining. Park home Ins. are declining to transfer the insurance to us, or offer a new insurance cover. Is this normal? with 6 months remaining is it insured??
userellanvannin
Posted: 17 February 2010 4:31 PM
Subject: RE: Holiday Lodge Insurance.

Just joined

Bobw - 2009-06-15 4:08 PM

We have just purchased an Omar Heron Lodge, two years old, at Benson, Oxon. The previous owner passed on the insurance with Park Home Insurance having 6 months cover remaining. Park home Ins. are declining to transfer the insurance to us, or offer a new insurance cover. Is this normal? with 6 months remaining is it insured??

Hi

I'm hoping you will receive this message bearing in mind it's in response to one from you about 8 months ago now!

How did you get on with your Park Home Insurance problem? We have just received a letter from them saying that they will be unable to renew our policy in March and we've been using them for 6 years now. I'm guessing that the people they use (Zurich Insurance) have stopped issuing policies to park home owners who use it for holiday purposes rather than residential.

I see lots of people viewed your message but no-one replied to you. Did you manage to find some cover elsewhere, or did you sort something out with Park Home Insurance?

Regards
Kaye