The Seaborne debacle
userBulletguy
Posted: 4 January 2019 6:24 PM
Subject: The Seaborne debacle

Legendary contributor

Yet more revelations on Seaborne.....it just gets worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kbItdZtcjw
userBulletguy
Posted: 4 January 2019 9:55 PM
Subject: RE: The Seaborne debacle

Legendary contributor

Seaborne are lying. They have not negotiated and agreed a deal with Ramsgate or Ostend and both ports confirmed that. Seaborne even admitted to C4 news they haven't got a deal.....despite telling shareholders the opposite!

No deal seems to run key to this "company". Obviously Brexit backed hence the mess.

P&O and DFDS own the only ferries capable of entering Ramsgate (after dredging), so May needs to account for why her government awarded a £14 million quid contract to a "company" with no experience, no ships, £66 quid in the bank, and dodgy shenanigans leaving £millions of debt and failure to pay taxes to HMRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTsXKB_Gmc0

Edited by Bulletguy 2019-01-04 9:58 PM
userBarryd999
Posted: 4 January 2019 10:34 PM

Lord of the posts

Its totally clear that its yet another fake no deal preparation which is another reason I dont think No Deal is happening. A derelict port with no sign of any work going on with just a few weeks to go. A bogus startup company with a fake website where the terms and conditions refer to a take away company and the CH4 clips just back that up.

What is amazing is that Grayling and the Tories still dont realise that their every move is being scrutinised by hundreds of thousands hawk eyed remainers and journalists. Did they seriously think they would get away with this one? Whatever your feelings on Brexit you should be deeply concerned that the ship (no pun intended) is being steered by a bunch of dimwitted retards. Actually its not being steered, its just out of control. I bet someone read about the fake rubber tanks we used in WW2 and have just deployed similar tactics.

Edited by Barryd999 2019-01-04 10:35 PM
userBulletguy
Posted: 4 January 2019 11:52 PM

Legendary contributor

Barryd999 - 2019-01-04 10:34 PM

Its totally clear that its yet another fake no deal preparation which is another reason I dont think No Deal is happening. A derelict port with no sign of any work going on with just a few weeks to go. A bogus startup company with a fake website where the terms and conditions refer to a take away company and the CH4 clips just back that up.

What is amazing is that Grayling and the Tories still dont realise that their every move is being scrutinised by hundreds of thousands hawk eyed remainers and journalists. Did they seriously think they would get away with this one? Whatever your feelings on Brexit you should be deeply concerned that the ship (no pun intended) is being steered by a bunch of dimwitted retards. Actually its not being steered, its just out of control. I bet someone read about the fake rubber tanks we used in WW2 and have just deployed similar tactics.

The clue is in the name....CONservatives.....just living up to their name as CON artists.
userantony1969
Posted: 5 January 2019 7:31 AM

The special one

You "dont think No Deal is happening"... "think"... What happened to Brexit Barry and his "No Deal is dead" ... How are us lesser mortals meant to form opinions when the fella who's studied Brexit for the last 2 years cant call it
userpelmetman
Posted: 5 January 2019 9:36 AM

Walks with the gods

Bulletguy - 2019-01-04 11:52 PM

The clue is in the name....CONservatives.....just living up to their name as CON artists.

The clue "IS" in the name ............. just living up to their (forum) name........Bulletsh*t artist .......
userpelmetman
Posted: 5 January 2019 9:40 AM

Walks with the gods

You obviously missed the dredger at work ............

BTW cut & pasting terms & conditions is pretty common practice among start ups ...........

userBarryd999
Posted: 5 January 2019 10:46 AM

Lord of the posts

antony1969 - 2019-01-05 7:31 AM

You "dont think No Deal is happening"... "think"... What happened to Brexit Barry and his "No Deal is dead" ... How are us lesser mortals meant to form opinions when the fella who's studied Brexit for the last 2 years cant call it

Well not even I anticipated that Theresa would just decide to kick the can down the road until its too late for Parliament to do anything and we just fall off the cliff by default without a meaningful vote and control being handed to Parliament. Of course it could all be part of a dastardly remoaner plot or a dastardly "Ive gone Brexit Dictator bat sh1t power mad crazy" Brexiteer plot. Nobody knows.
userBarryd999
Posted: 5 January 2019 10:50 AM

Lord of the posts

pelmetman - 2019-01-05 9:40 AM

BTW cut & pasting terms & conditions is pretty common practice among start ups ...........

No, I saw the one little dredger farting about in the harbour. No deal set up with Ostend or Ramsgate as originally claimed, no ships either. There wont ever be any ships either. As was pointed out months ago, you cannot just go down the Channel Ferry hire shop and just rent one.
userpelmetman
Posted: 5 January 2019 11:46 AM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 10:50 AM

No, I saw the one little dredger farting about in the harbour. No deal set up with Ostend or Ramsgate as originally claimed, no ships either. There wont ever be any ships either. As was pointed out months ago, you cannot just go down the Channel Ferry hire shop and just rent one.

To be honest I suspect it's all about May playing politics to get her deal through ..........

We don't actually need anymore ferries than we already have do we? .........

The only thing we do need is more pet cabins on the UK/Spain route ...........

userantony1969
Posted: 5 January 2019 12:11 PM

The special one

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 10:46 AM

Well not even I anticipated that Theresa would just decide to kick the can down the road until its too late for Parliament to do anything and we just fall off the cliff by default without a meaningful vote and control being handed to Parliament. Of course it could all be part of a dastardly remoaner plot or a dastardly "Ive gone Brexit Dictator bat sh1t power mad crazy" Brexiteer plot. Nobody knows.

Im a tad confused ... How are we the great unwashed meant to form any sort of opinion from the remain experts on here and see the error of our leave ways when they deal in misinformation or lies ... "No Deal is dead" mentioned more than once and questioning its legality are pretty bold statements from someone who's studied Brexit closely like you claim and thats without talking about your "Labour will be in power before Brexit (83 days) even with a monkey in charge" ... How are we meant to believe the endless Brexit info you post when you do supposedly the same as only those on the leave side did during the referendum and deal in misinformation ??? ... A tad hypocritical me thinks
userBarryd999
Posted: 5 January 2019 2:24 PM

Lord of the posts

antony1969 - 2019-01-05 12:11 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 10:46 AM

Im a tad confused ... How are we the great unwashed meant to form any sort of opinion from the remain experts on here and see the error of our leave ways when they deal in misinformation or lies ... "No Deal is dead" mentioned more than once and questioning its legality are pretty bold statements from someone who's studied Brexit closely like you claim and thats without talking about your "Labour will be in power before Brexit (83 days) even with a monkey in charge" ... How are we meant to believe the endless Brexit info you post when you do supposedly the same as only those on the leave side did during the referendum and deal in misinformation ??? ... A tad hypocritical me thinks

Like when there was the snap election and some of you on here reckoned it would be a white wash? I still maintain that No Deal is dead and it would be assuming Parliament are not just locked in the dungeon like they seem to be at the moment. As for Labour being in charge before Brexit well thats still a possibility as well. Its not misinformation its opinion based on the current facts as we know them. Your comparison to what I have said to what the Vote leave campaign said during the referendum is wrong as they just blatantly lied, every day. I also havent broken the law unlike them. (well at least as far as Brexit is concerned){

Edited by Barryd999 2019-01-05 2:25 PM
userpelmetman
Posted: 5 January 2019 3:06 PM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 2:24 PM

Like when there was the snap election and some of you on here reckoned it would be a white wash? I still maintain that No Deal is dead and it would be assuming Parliament are not just locked in the dungeon like they seem to be at the moment. As for Labour being in charge before Brexit well thats still a possibility as well. Its not misinformation its opinion based on the current facts as we know them. Your comparison to what I have said to what the Vote leave campaign said during the referendum is wrong as they just blatantly lied, every day. I also havent broken the law unlike them. (well at least as far as Brexit is concerned){

Joe public's mistake at the election was thinking Brexit was a done deal.........and reverted to tribalism .....

Plus the Leave campaign are no more guilty of breaking the law than our Remoaner establishment .......

The Remoaner establishment has spent far more than the leave campaign ............and they still are with Channel 4's Cumberbitch starring in their latest Losers propaganda bitchfest .........

Edited by pelmetman 2019-01-05 3:06 PM
userBulletguy
Posted: 5 January 2019 4:14 PM

Legendary contributor

pelmetman - 2019-01-05 9:36 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-04 11:52 PM

The clue "IS" in the name ............. just living up to their (forum) name........Bulletsh*t artist .......

Errm.....i don't have any debts unlike Seabornes "CEO", i've got considerably more than £66 quid in my accounts (government say i've saved 'too much'), but haven't been offered £14 million quid by the government for a RoRo service without ships.

Seems having a pro-Brexit brother whose donated millions to the CON party of shysters is enough to wing it. Along with that other unscrupulous shyster Banks. A load of CON merchants.
userBulletguy
Posted: 5 January 2019 4:36 PM

Legendary contributor

That you even opened that link has to be a first for you, so what of the rest of the report? Where is Graylings due diligence report he claims was done? Why can't he produce it? What of Seabornes Investor Briefing paper that's blatantly lying to it's investors? What of Steve Coombes well informed observations? What of MidGulfs Promissory notice and Mercator International? What of Mr McKenzies remarks, MD for the Road Hauliers Association?

Don't you have anything to address those serious issues at all? Saying ooh there's a tiny little dredger in Ramsgate harbour isn't good enough.
userBulletguy
Posted: 5 January 2019 4:39 PM

Legendary contributor

Welcome to Brexit Banana Republic UK.
userBarryd999
Posted: 5 January 2019 5:50 PM

Lord of the posts

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 4:39 PM

Welcome to Brexit Banana Republic UK.

Will they be straight or Bendy? They wont be coming in on Seabornes mystery ship thats for sure, The MV Unicorn. Maybe they could get a few on that dredger. I bet the lads on that are wondering WTF they are doing being told to drift about in the harbour pretending to look busy.
userTracker
Posted: 5 January 2019 6:00 PM

What sad little remoaners you are if that is all you find to whinge about.

Go on - rake through the internet - find some more bad news to cut and post - preferably over stated by biased 'experts' about which you can do Sodde all - although that must be a poor substitute for a real life?
userBulletguy
Posted: 5 January 2019 6:23 PM

Legendary contributor

Tracker - 2019-01-05 6:00 PM

Go on - rake through the internet - find some more bad news to cut and post - preferably over stated by biased 'experts' about which you can do Sodde all - although that must be a poor substitute for a real life?

You'd need to have been living in a cave not to have heard or read anything about the Seaborne con......it hardly needs "raking the internet" for. I can only think viewers of tv soaps and celebrity jungle rubbish would be so out of touch.

Suggesting it as "sad little remoaners whinging" actually makes it pretty sad you see it that way as this matter should concern Brexit voters and i'd be mortified if i found they were not. It's an extremely serious matter and to view it with such disdain and contempt is pretty irresponsible.
userTracker
Posted: 5 January 2019 7:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 6:23 PM

You'd need to have been living in a cave not to have heard or read anything about the Seaborne con......it hardly needs "raking the internet" for. I can only think viewers of tv soaps and celebrity jungle rubbish would be so out of touch.

Suggesting it as "sad little remoaners whinging" actually makes it pretty sad you see it that way as this matter should concern Brexit voters and i'd be mortified if i found they were not. It's an extremely serious matter and to view it with such disdain and contempt is pretty irresponsible.

There you go again talking a load of borrox.
It may come as a surprise to you that most of us are aware of the Seaborne issue but most of us only have to read it once to get the picture.
But then again most of us are not so hell bent on blathering on with regurgitated political claptrap as you are.
Let me try to explain in easy words for you that being aware of the issue and treating you with disdain rather than the issue are not the same. Seaborne V Bull - see not the same
Do you honestly believe that spouting off on an obscure forum will make one iota of difference to anything - you must do or why else would you keep doing it - and that really is worthy of disdain.
userBulletguy
Posted: 5 January 2019 7:30 PM

Legendary contributor

Tracker - 2019-01-05 7:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 6:23 PM

There you go again talking a load of borrox.
It may come as a surprise to you that most of us are aware of the Seaborne issue but most of us only have to read it once to get the picture.

But you haven't said what that "picture" is you got......just that you are "aware of it" which is somewhat vague. If you prefer not to comment on the matter, fair enough...i'll understand.
userTracker
Posted: 5 January 2019 7:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 7:30 PM
But you haven't said what that "picture" is you got......just that you are "aware of it" which is somewhat vague. If you prefer not to comment on the matter, fair enough...i'll understand.

Unlike you I don't feel the need to continuously dump my views on everyone else if for no other reason than I know full well that whatever I, or anyone else, thinks makes no difference to the outcome of anything.

I made some comments at the start of the thread but as I can't remember what they were I will let you work out what I thought then.

As you too seem to have a short memory I make no secret that I am unimpressed with the current government whatever they do and the only thing that might save them is that whatever they do they are infinitely less worse than Corbyn's comrades cocking up the country.
userBulletguy
Posted: 5 January 2019 8:47 PM

Legendary contributor

Tracker - 2019-01-05 7:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 7:30 PM

Unlike you I don't feel the need to continuously dump my views on everyone else if for no other reason than I know full well that whatever I, or anyone else, thinks makes no difference to the outcome of anything.

I made some comments at the start of the thread but as I can't remember what they were I will let you work out what I thought then.

As you too seem to have a short memory I make no secret that I am unimpressed with the current government whatever they do and the only thing that might save them is that whatever they do they are infinitely less worse than Corbyn's comrades cocking up the country.

Your first "comment" was a couple of hours ago about "sad whinging remoaners".....hardly constructive. And posting about a current news item the matter of which is extremely serious is hardly "continuously dumping views on everyone". I recognise this is just one of the latest in a long string of dubious disasters Brexiteers obviously find embarrassing and uncomfortable to read of, but wonder how many more 'wake up calls' such as this are needed before accepting Brexit has been a complete fiasco and plunged the country into a catastrophic mess?

I've never known such stubborn determination to wreck what bit is left of what used to be a "United" Kingdom and from what i've seen, that's been Brexits only success....to create division and animosity. You've continually failed to bring the rest of the population onboard from the outset and now actually lost masses of support, hence the reason Brexiters fear a Peoples vote. It was a crazy social experiment where you had some 'fun' for a few weeks hounding johnny foreigner out and shouting silly soundbites, but the partying has long been over and you found delivering the undeliverable was an unrealistic dream.
userTracker
Posted: 5 January 2019 9:10 PM

Sorry, it must have been on another thread that I commented about Seaborne, I couldn't be bothered to check just now as it just is not worth worrying about things over which one has no control.

So there you go again uttering yet more bollox, as anyone else has probably worked out by now I never was a Brexiteer and I have consistently said let's wait and see. However as the time grows near and the EU and HMG conspire to cock it all up between them I am more inclined to think we should get the heck out of the EU and get on with being the UK and am closer now tro being a Brexiteer than ever before. However I can always change my mind if the EU give me just a glimmer of hope they might act like a normal trading alliance and less like authoritarian know alls - and pigs might fly.
You stupidly keep using the term 'you' as if it is all personally my fault, but there are others on here who are just as much to blame for the actions of HMG and MPs.
It may come as a surprise to you but I have never promised to deliver anything, let alone the undeliverable, but if you care to rephrase y haveour blame list and aim it at those who are really to blame, not those you think are to blame, but those who done and will do the alleged damage that would make a change.
As a nation we are where we are now and from where I sit I believe the UK will be a better place once the dust settles from Brexit, and all will be achieved in spite of, not because of or with the support of your unholy cow, the EU.
userBulletguy
Posted: 5 January 2019 11:22 PM

Legendary contributor

Tracker - 2019-01-05 9:10 PM

Sorry, it must have been on another thread that I commented about Seaborne, I couldn't be bothered to check just now as it just is not worth worrying about things over which one has no control.

So there you go again uttering yet more bollox, as anyone else has probably worked out by now I never was a Brexiteer and I have consistently said let's wait and see. However as the time grows near and the EU and HMG conspire to cock it all up between them I am more inclined to think we should get the heck out of the EU and get on with being the UK and am closer now tro being a Brexiteer than ever before. However I can always change my mind if the EU give me just a glimmer of hope they might act like a normal trading alliance and less like authoritarian know alls - and pigs might fly.
You stupidly keep using the term 'you' as if it is all personally my fault, but there are others on here who are just as much to blame for the actions of HMG and MPs.
It may come as a surprise to you but I have never promised to deliver anything, let alone the undeliverable, but if you care to rephrase y haveour blame list and aim it at those who are really to blame, not those you think are to blame, but those who done and will do the alleged damage that would make a change.
As a nation we are where we are now and from where I sit I believe the UK will be a better place once the dust settles from Brexit, and all will be achieved in spite of, not because of or with the support of your unholy cow, the EU.

From the general tone of your postings, "never been a Brexiteer" was not the overall impression you've been opining on this forum and it even shows in this thread alone.......unless you never voted at all which somehow i very much doubt otherwise you'd have said long back.

"Wait and see" won't wash any longer Richard. That's how Grayling and Seaborne want to "work".....and when it doesn't work out, blame it on some office junior to avoid accountability. Lets be blunt here and start looking at the matter factually. I've already pointed out the gross shortcomings and questionable 'activity' of Seaborne which Grayling terms a "start up company". What the heck is any government doing accepting a contract with the promise of £14m to such a company when there are already established companies not only with years of professional experience, but also their own fleet of ships? Seaborne hasn't even got a dam rowing boat fgs!

The referendum wasn't an election where we get to change what we don't like after five years. This is about an irreversible decision which will affect generations to come and the horrendous damage and misery it's already caused, not to mention the divisiveness, fence sitting is simply no longer an option. Where we could continue to have a seat at the table and discuss matters as adults rather than throwing our toys out the pram each time we didn't get our own way, a certain element want to hand that back with the naive belief UK can 'go it alone'. But whilst we want change within the EU, UK also has to show it's commitment to change and quit it's terrible habit of cherry picking. Membership of the EU has given us many benefits over the years and that much is very apparent now when we now have Brexit voters scrabbling to circumvent the 90 day rule by a variety of duplicitous means as they see the noose restricting their own freedom of movement in Europe. Hypocrisy of the highest order as there is no other word for it.

Why after all which has gone so badly wrong are we as a country still hell bent on continuing down this path of destruction? It's utterly insane and suicidal.
userpelmetman
Posted: 6 January 2019 9:44 AM

Walks with the gods

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 11:22 PM

Why after all which has gone so badly wrong are we as a country still hell bent on continuing down this path of destruction? It's utterly insane and suicidal.

It's only gone badly wrong for you Remoaners ..........

Your actions haven't prevented Brexit........in fact all you have managed to do is increase the likelihood of a No Deal Brexit ..........

lets face it.........its too late for a "Remoaners Vote".......its too late for a election ...........

Your only hope is extending article 50.......which would be utterly insane and suicidal........As the country just wants Brexit over .........

userantony1969
Posted: 6 January 2019 10:01 AM

The special one

Talking of Brexit and lies and misinformation ... Seems that Peoples Vote march that claimed to have attracted over 700.000 actually only had 250.000 attend ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1067870/brexit-news-peoples-vote-march-leave-EU-october-protest ... Greater London Authority came up with the realistic figure ... Shocking , more lies from remoaners
userpelmetman
Posted: 6 January 2019 10:25 AM

Walks with the gods

They prolly got a "Remoaner Expert" to count them...........Like Diane Abbott .........

Edited by pelmetman 2019-01-06 10:35 AM
userBarryd999
Posted: 6 January 2019 11:14 AM

Lord of the posts

I dont need to rake all over the internet Rich. I have a news feed that comes directly to me that picks up on anything Brexit related. Its out of control. I then pick out the juicy bits and tweet, farcebook or put them up on political forums for debate. I like to post stuff on here because its fun and I like the members. Its not a poor substitute for real life to me spending hours every day trying to stop Brexit as it is real life. People say there is nothing we can do to change things or stop Brexit and maybe they are right but I think the are wrong. The worm is turning, slowly but it is turning.
userBarryd999
Posted: 6 January 2019 11:16 AM

Lord of the posts

pelmetman - 2019-01-06 9:44 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-05 11:22 PM

It's only gone badly wrong for you Remoaners ..........

Your actions haven't prevented Brexit........in fact all you have managed to do is increase the likelihood of a No Deal Brexit ..........

lets face it.........its too late for a "Remoaners Vote".......its too late for a election ...........

Your only hope is extending article 50.......which would be utterly insane and suicidal........As the country just wants Brexit over .........

No. Extending article 50 is not our only hope. We now have the power to just revoke it.

One things for sure they are going to have to extend it or revoke it, one or the other as no deal aint a realistic option.
usermalc d
Posted: 6 January 2019 11:57 AM

Lord of the posts

Barryd999 - 2019-01-06 11:14 AM

. I have a news feed that comes directly to me that picks up on anything Brexit related. Its out of control.

You make it sound as if your ' feed ' comes from the Kremlin Barry - I hope you know the actual source.

userpelmetman
Posted: 6 January 2019 12:00 PM

Walks with the gods

malc d - 2019-01-06 11:57 AM

. I have a news feed that comes directly to me that picks up on anything Brexit related. Its out of control.

You make it sound as if your ' feed ' comes from the Kremlin Barry - I hope you know the actual source.

Barry's another of Putin's useful idiots ..........

userTracker
Posted: 6 January 2019 12:24 PM

I dont need to rake all over the internet Rich. I have a news feed that comes directly to me that picks up on anything Brexit related. Its out of control. I then pick out the juicy bits and tweet, farcebook or put them up on political forums for debate. I like to post stuff on here because its fun and I like the members. Its not a poor substitute for real life to me spending hours every day trying to stop Brexit as it is real life. People say there is nothing we can do to change things or stop Brexit and maybe they are right but I think the are wrong. The worm is turning, slowly but it is turning.

Do you honestly believe that posting selected bits of negativity on an obscure forum is going any way towards stopping Brexit?

Really? Come on Barry - you cannot be serious??

But I do agree with you on one thing - winding up other people can be fun!!

Happy Brexitmas - and whilst it may be a crappy new year for some and for the UK it should be happy for many of us - secure in our own little worlds of escapism!
userBarryd999
Posted: 6 January 2019 1:19 PM

Lord of the posts

Tracker - 2019-01-06 12:24 PM

Do you honestly believe that posting selected bits of negativity on an obscure forum is going any way towards stopping Brexit?

Really? Come on Barry - you cannot be serious??

But I do agree with you on one thing - winding up other people can be fun!!

Happy Brexitmas - and whilst it may be a crappy new year for some and for the UK it should be happy for many of us - secure in our own little worlds of escapism!

You clearly didn't read my post Rich. I come on here for the good company and craic! Most of my anti Brexit stuff is done on "wider" social media, Im also an active member of the Peoples Vote Campaign and one or two others. Its almost a full time job!

Ive even been known to attend the odd rally and will probably see if I can get to put Tim Martin right on his Brexit tour of his crappy pubs but it looks like the others have got their first and no doubt he will give it up as a bad job.
userBarryd999
Posted: 6 January 2019 1:22 PM

Lord of the posts

pelmetman - 2019-01-06 12:00 PM

malc d - 2019-01-06 11:57 AM

Barry's another of Putin's useful idiots ..........

Ho Ho. No a news feed is just a tool for bringing you content from a massive wide variety of sources.

The only useful idiots for Putin are the Brexit voters and campaigners themselves. Why else do you think Putin helped rig the vote and also even now has hundreds if not thousands of pro Brexit Russian trolls on our social media?
usermalc d
Posted: 6 January 2019 1:33 PM

Lord of the posts

Barryd999 - 2019-01-06 1:22 PM

. No a news feed is just a tool for bringing you content from a massive wide variety of sources.

……. and who designed, and wrote the programming for the news feed ?

I'm sure the same kind of tools are being used on both sides of the argument - people just decide to believe the one that supports their own beliefs best - or neither.

I personally have chosen to believe neither.

userTracker
Posted: 6 January 2019 2:05 PM

malc d - 2019-01-06 1:33 PM

Me too!
userpelmetman
Posted: 6 January 2019 2:46 PM

Walks with the gods

Tracker - 2019-01-06 2:05 PM

Me too!

I was a Brexiteer before the tinternet was invented ...........

userBarryd999
Posted: 6 January 2019 2:50 PM

Lord of the posts

. No a news feed is just a tool for bringing you content from a massive wide variety of sources.

I'm sure the same kind of tools are being used on both sides of the argument - people just decide to believe the one that supports their own beliefs best - or neither.

Im not sure you understand. There are various websites and internet tools you can use as well as dedicated servers that you can subscribe to or use that will bring you content based on filters that you specify. Not just Brexit. You could use them to tell you every time the words "Dave Pelmet is Barking mad" appears in an article. These tools have been around since before Brexit. You obviously need some kind of filter or to use a site that for example just provides you with news stories and articles based on your criteria so the results can be from a wide range of source from the Daily Mail to the Canary.

One that I use the filter or keyword is simply "Brexit". Now that should bring in and it does any news story that has the word Brexit in it. So no bias at all, it just means your bang up to date on the latest stories as they come out. You get to see a constantly moving board of headlines which is live. One things for sure 90% of them are generally bad news, its rare to see a positive Brexit story.
userpelmetman
Posted: 6 January 2019 3:00 PM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2019-01-06 2:50 PM

One things for sure 90% of them are generally bad news, its rare to see a positive Brexit story.

No sh*t Sherlock?........Our 90% Remoaner biased media only focuses on negative Brexit stories ......

Edited by pelmetman 2019-01-06 3:13 PM
usermalc d
Posted: 6 January 2019 3:54 PM

Lord of the posts

Im not sure you understand.

Bit patronising that - ( but your antagonism towards the older generation may explain that ).

I wouldn't be surprised if David Cameron used the same kind of sources as you when he decided that he could win a referendum on the subject.

Edited by malc d 2019-01-06 3:55 PM
userBarryd999
Posted: 6 January 2019 4:11 PM

Lord of the posts

pelmetman - 2019-01-06 3:00 PM

One things for sure 90% of them are generally bad news, its rare to see a positive Brexit story.

No sh*t Sherlock?........Our 90% Remoaner biased media only focuses on negative Brexit stories ......

What planet are you on? It was the pro Brexit media that massively steered and drove then entire Brexit mess and got us to where we are now with 20+ years of drip feeding you nonsense. The remainers might have won the social media war but the news media in the UK is massively pro Brexit certainly by coverage and readership numbers.
userBarryd999
Posted: 6 January 2019 4:15 PM

Lord of the posts

malc d - 2019-01-06 3:54 PM

Im not sure you understand.

Bit patronising that - ( but your antagonism towards the older generation may explain that ).

I wouldn't be surprised if David Cameron used the same kind of sources as you when he decided that he could win a referendum on the subject.

How is it patronising saying politely "Im not sure you understand" when it was clear to me you didnt. Im still not sure you get it. News feeds for example do not bring you the info you want to hear. you just have to do what Dave does for that and just get your news from the Mail and the Express and nowhere else although the The Mail has gone rogue now as far as its readers are concerned.
userBulletguy
Posted: 6 January 2019 4:19 PM

Legendary contributor

On forecasts you have a valid point but reporting of actual current events, such as the Seaborne farce for one, is indisputable and i'm surprised at anyone attempting to minimise such actions. Naturally it's yet another embarrassment for pro-Brexiters and i can understand that, but this is one in a growing line of what we're now seeing almost daily.
userBulletguy
Posted: 6 January 2019 10:01 PM

Legendary contributor

It just got worse......if that's possible.

https://www.channel4.com/news/uncertainty-over-brexit-ferry-port
userBarryd999
Posted: 6 January 2019 11:14 PM

Lord of the posts

Bulletguy - 2019-01-06 10:01 PM

As I said, its just a bluff, they have no chance of ever getting any ships. Even if they could find one, a suitable roll off roll on ferry will be north of $100m, would probably need an entire refit, if its come from outside of the EU it will need to pass a raft of safety inspections, trials etc. Then it would need to be staffed, routes agreed, timetables etc. This lot dont even have a functioning website. What chance have they got of achieving all of the above? Its the biggest Brexit joke since the £350m on the side of the bus. They could always put a few barrels on that, see if it floats.
userBulletguy
Posted: 7 January 2019 12:36 AM

Legendary contributor

Barryd999 - 2019-01-06 11:14 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-06 10:01 PM

As I said, its just a bluff, they have no chance of ever getting any ships. Even if they could find one, a suitable roll off roll on ferry will be north of $100m, would probably need an entire refit, if its come from outside of the EU it will need to pass a raft of safety inspections, trials etc. Then it would need to be staffed, routes agreed, timetables etc. This lot dont even have a functioning website. What chance have they got of achieving all of the above? Its the biggest Brexit joke since the £350m on the side of the bus. They could always put a few barrels on that, see if it floats.

They've found a 30 year old tub but are still "negotiating" for it. It only holds 40 trucks where the P&O and DFDS ferries take 180 trucks. As the leader of Tory led Thanet council said, "Seaborne can't pass any due diligence as there's nothing there to do due diligence on so then you have to ask; what do we have to look at to ensure we are dealing with an organisation of substance?"

Seaborne have just 66 quid to their name and led by a rogue still owing a company over a million dollars, yet Mays government offer 'em 14 million quid because Grayling likes 'start up' companies. Oh brother!

I've got a fair bit more than 66 quid in my accounts, have no previous experience of shipping apart from sailing the Channel on 'em, and own no ships.....yet government tell me i'm not entitled to any benefit because i've got "too much" money.
userpelmetman
Posted: 7 January 2019 9:47 AM

Walks with the gods

Bulletguy - 2019-01-07 12:36 AM

Seaborne have just 66 quid to their name and led by a rogue still owing a company over a million dollars, yet Mays government offer 'em 14 million quid because Grayling likes 'start up' companies. Oh brother!

Correction .............

They now have 14,000,066 quid ...........

userpelmetman
Posted: 7 January 2019 9:55 AM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2019-01-06 4:11 PM

What planet are you on? It was the pro Brexit media that massively steered and drove then entire Brexit mess and got us to where we are now with 20+ years of drip feeding you nonsense. The remainers might have won the social media war but the news media in the UK is massively pro Brexit certainly by coverage and readership numbers.

Obviously a different one to yours Barry.........If you think the mainstream media was pro Brexit ........

Sounds to me like your unable to accept the FACT that 52% of us Brits actually want to LEAVE THE EU ............

userBarryd999
Posted: 7 January 2019 10:28 AM

Lord of the posts

pelmetman - 2019-01-07 9:55 AM

Obviously a different one to yours Barry.........If you think the mainstream media was pro Brexit ........

Sounds to me like your unable to accept the FACT that 52% of us Brits actually want to LEAVE THE EU ............

Well if thats still the case then you have nothing to fear from a final vote on Mays deal then do you?
userpelmetman
Posted: 7 January 2019 10:32 AM

Walks with the gods

Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 10:28 AM

pelmetman - 2019-01-07 9:55 AM

Well if thats still the case then you have nothing to fear from a final vote on Mays deal then do you?

I don't object to another vote ...........

After we've left .........

Although to be fair......you should have the decency to wait 40+ years like I did ..........

Edited by pelmetman 2019-01-07 10:33 AM
userBulletguy
Posted: 8 January 2019 11:22 PM

Legendary contributor

So now the latest in governments "Carry On Cockup" movie is HMRC shut down the company Seabornes CEO used to run, Mercator International, for non payment of taxes with debts of over £1 million to MidGulf (still unpaid) and Palm Charters still chasing their money owed. Also he was operating illegally without a correct licence for a ship carrying guns.

Errm......why has this man not been brought to justice? People are getting locked up for far less serious criminal offences than this.

Grayling appears to be enjoying every moment as he grins his way throughout. Time he heads for Mays revolving Cabinet door which is spinning that fast now i've lost track of whose in Cabinet and whose out. It's like a competition to see who can notch up the longest stay as a Cabinet minister..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpjrz5g4TQM&t=12m18s
userBarryd999
Posted: 10 January 2019 11:37 PM

Lord of the posts

Looks like we underestimated Seaborne. They have a ship!!

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/business/seaborne-freight/

userBulletguy
Posted: 10 January 2019 11:47 PM

Legendary contributor

Barryd999 - 2019-01-10 11:37 PM

Looks like we underestimated Seaborne. They have a ship!!

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/business/seaborne-freight/

Ah.....finally progress. Seems very fitting for a third country banana republic too.
userantony1969
Posted: 11 January 2019 6:27 AM

The special one

I thought Barry said the young dont want to leave ... https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1083494251005165568 ... Lordy
userpelmetman
Posted: 11 January 2019 8:32 AM

Walks with the gods

I see Brittany ferries are confirming what most sensible folk think ........

They already have enough ships......and more importantly the capacity to increase their time table .........

So its unlikely Seaborne will be required, but I guess its sensible to plan just in case the EU want to play silly b*ggers .............

userBulletguy
Posted: 12 January 2019 5:16 PM

Legendary contributor

Staggering. Just listen to this.

https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/status/1083886169216176128
userBulletguy
Posted: 20 January 2019 2:06 AM

Legendary contributor

Whilst Failing Grayling waffles lies, deflection and cuckoo land nonsense THIS guy, Mr Tommelein, Mayor of Ostend deals in harsh facts with no mincing of words.

Oh and you get a look around the stunning "development" of Ramsgate "ferry terminal".

https://www.channel4.com/news/mayor-of-ostend-casts-doubts-over-uk-government-ferry-contract
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 January 2019 4:16 PM

Lord of the posts

Where are all the workers busily preparing our new "no deal" port? Its gonna need a bit of a spring clean by the look of it. It seems the only people properly preparing for a No Deal situation is the EU countries not the UK. Perhaps they think no deal wont happen huh?

userBulletguy
Posted: 20 January 2019 4:59 PM

Legendary contributor

Barryd999 - 2019-01-20 4:16 PM

Where are all the workers busily preparing our new "no deal" port? Its gonna need a bit of a spring clean by the look of it. It seems the only people properly preparing for a No Deal situation is the EU countries not the UK. Perhaps they think no deal wont happen huh?

Apart from the Dutch owned dredger pottering around (obviously we couldn't afford the cost of our own dredger so gave the job to an EU country!), the only "work" i could see being done was the seagulls sh1tting all over the place.
userBarryd999
Posted: 20 January 2019 6:13 PM

Lord of the posts

Not much going on at Dover either. Well nothing apart from some staged drive about in a few trucks that didnt even go into the port. According to Philip Hammond it would take years to ready Dover for a no deal Brexit and what have they done? Absolutely sweet FA.

I am sure a Brexiteer will be along in a minute to say it will all be fine.
userBulletguy
Posted: 20 January 2019 8:23 PM

Legendary contributor

Maybe Blighty will revive that Dunkirk spirit and get on the blower to this place; http://www.adls.org.uk/t1/

Fleets of Little Ships ferrying supplies of fruit 'n veg in before yanking up the drawbridge.
userBulletguy
Posted: 9 February 2019 3:00 PM

Legendary contributor

Seaborne Ferry contract scrapped

The £13.5 million contract with Seaborne Freight, the ferry company with no ships and t&c's copied from a takeaway menu, has been scrapped.

Time to scrap this entire Brexit fiasco and put all Wrexiters on one of Seabornes invisible 'ferries' with Failing Graying......send 'em off to live out their dream on the Goodwin Sands.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-chris-grayling-cancels-ferry-contract-no-deal-ships-seaborne-freight-dover-calais-a8770976.html
userBrian Kirby
Posted: 9 February 2019 5:48 PM

Well that was helpful, wasn't it?

Title: "A Brexiters Guide to Cross-Channel Traffic Management." Editor: C Grayling. Sub title: "From Debacle to Denouement in Two Easy Steps."
userBrian Kirby
Posted: 9 February 2019 5:49 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-09 3:00 PM..................put all Wrexiters on one of Seabornes invisible 'ferries' with Failing Graying......send 'em off to live out their dream on the Goodwin Sands...…………...

Grayling are fresh water fish, Paul!
userBulletguy
Posted: 9 February 2019 5:57 PM

Legendary contributor

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-09 5:49 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-09 3:00 PM..................put all Wrexiters on one of Seabornes invisible 'ferries' with Failing Graying......send 'em off to live out their dream on the Goodwin Sands...…………...

As one of the most inept idiotic ministers he was well out of his depth so would quickly get used to being a 'fish out of water'!
userBrian Kirby
Posted: 9 February 2019 6:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-09 5:57 PM

As one of the most inept idiotic ministers he was well out of his depth so would quickly get used to being a 'fish out of water'!

Not only "was" out of his depth, he still is!
userTracker
Posted: 9 February 2019 6:26 PM

They are doomed when they don't, doomed when they do, and doomed when they change their mind.

But it all gives grist for the whinging folk to whinge.
userteflon2
Posted: 9 February 2019 6:35 PM

Pillar of the forums

Bulletguy - 2019-02-09 3:00 PM

The £13.5 million contract with Seaborne Freight, the ferry company with no ships and t&c's copied from a takeaway menu, has been scrapped.

Time to scrap this entire Brexit fiasco and put all Wrexiters on one of Seabornes invisible 'ferries' with Failing Graying......send 'em off to live out their dream on the Goodwin Sands.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-chris-grayling-cancels-ferry-contract-no-deal-ships-seaborne-freight-dover-calais-a8770976.html

You need to read your own links the ships were to be supplied by Arklow shipping a well respected shipping company with lots of ships it seems they withdrew from the venture and the contract became impossible to complete so it has been withdrawn. Makes sense to me no ships no contract but of course the remain clique didn't want to report that.
userBulletguy
Posted: 9 February 2019 6:43 PM

Legendary contributor

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-09 6:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-09 5:57 PM

Not only "was" out of his depth, he still is!

Sunk from the outset. Like the rest of 'em he's just been wasting time shuffling the deckchairs around on the Titanic.
userBulletguy
Posted: 9 February 2019 6:58 PM

Legendary contributor

teflon2 - 2019-02-09 6:35 PM

You need to read your own links the ships were to be supplied by Arklow shipping a well respected shipping company with lots of ships it seems they withdrew from the venture and the contract became impossible to complete so it has been withdrawn. Makes sense to me no ships no contract but of course the remain clique didn't want to report that.

Teflon......that "ship" sailed long ago and was widely reported at the time in the media. Seaborne should never have even been on the cards at all. It was absolute mind boggling lunacy to even consider contracting a company with no equipment and worse still, no previous history (apart from extremely dodgy dealings and in debt to HMRC). It was akin to offering a multi million pound contract to an ex-con with a bucket and spade to go and dig the channel tunnel. Not to mention the total farce over Ramsgate port...which UK government will need to pay the Dutch company who dredged it.....all for no reason.
userBarryd999
Posted: 10 February 2019 10:56 AM

Lord of the posts

I dont see how Arklow could have been of much use anyway unless it was for transporting containers and they do not posses any roll off roll on ferries.
userBrian Kirby
Posted: 10 February 2019 12:03 PM

Tracker - 2019-02-09 6:26 PM
They are doomed when they don't, doomed when they do, and doomed when they change their mind.

Maybe you're right, Rich, but he doesn't exactly have a glowing record as a minister, does he. What you say above is a recipe for the mediocre. If he is suitable ministerial material, what does that say for the other 649 MP's? Forgive the odd mistake or error of judgement OK, but keep forgiving serial misjudgements? Surely, he has to go?
userBulletguy
Posted: 10 February 2019 4:40 PM

Legendary contributor

Brian Kirby - 2019-02-10 12:03 PM

Tracker - 2019-02-09 6:26 PM

Maybe you're right, Rich, but he doesn't exactly have a glowing record as a minister, does he. What you say above is a recipe for the mediocre. If he is suitable ministerial material, what does that say for the other 649 MP's? Forgive the odd mistake or error of judgement OK, but keep forgiving serial misjudgements? Surely, he has to go?

The same bloke dished out a £200 million contract to Carillion despite the warnings, only for Carillion to ho into very 'convenient' (for some) liquidation. EY financial services were appointed by HS2 Ltd to assess Carillion’s finances, but had also been hired by the construction company! PwC insolvency still has people working on the Carillion case at the rate of £350ph per employee.

The Seaborne debacle was doomed from the outset and anyone could see that. Grayling claimed throughout that "due diligence" had been conducted before awarded Seaborne the contract, yet continually refused to show it. How the hell can you do 'due diligence' on a company with no previous experience, no ferries, and no business records other than unpaid debt? I think the public has a right to see what governments so called 'due diligence' on Seaborne was and it begs the question, how on earth are these 'pop up' companies even being considered for contracts let alone being given one.

Edited by Bulletguy 2019-02-10 4:41 PM
userteflon2
Posted: 10 February 2019 7:09 PM

Pillar of the forums

Bulletguy - 2019-02-09 6:58 PM

Teflon......that "ship" sailed long ago and was widely reported at the time in the media. Seaborne should never have even been on the cards at all. It was absolute mind boggling lunacy to even consider contracting a company with no equipment and worse still, no previous history (apart from extremely dodgy dealings and in debt to HMRC). It was akin to offering a multi million pound contract to an ex-con with a bucket and spade to go and dig the channel tunnel. Not to mention the total farce over Ramsgate port...which UK government will need to pay the Dutch company who dredged it.....all for no reason.

I'm really miffed I have just wasted 5 mins. of my life looking though your posts to find when that ship had sailed only to find that the only reference you have made was a link 19 mins before I posted what a waste
userBulletguy
Posted: 10 February 2019 7:23 PM

Legendary contributor

teflon2 - 2019-02-10 7:09 PM

I'm really miffed I have just wasted 5 mins. of my life looking though your posts to find when that ship had sailed only to find that the only reference you have made was a link 19 mins before I posted what a waste

Tef.....everyone knew Seaborne was a dead duck in the pond, apart from Grayling and his cronies. I'm staggered anyone couldn't see how utterly insane it was.....and we wonder why we've become the laughing stock not just of Europe, but the world.
userteflon2
Posted: 10 February 2019 7:32 PM

Pillar of the forums

Bulletguy - 2019-02-10 7:23 PM

Tef.....everyone knew Seaborne was a dead duck in the pond, apart from Grayling and his cronies. I'm staggered anyone couldn't see how utterly insane it was.....and we wonder why we've become the laughing stock not just of Europe, but the world.

My information was that despite all the diatribe to the opposite Arklow shipping was the partner that has a large quantity of ships and is a respected company when they removed their support the project became inoperable. Although I agree that the contract should not have been awarded to Seaborne there was at the time ships available and no doubt paperwork to that effect..
userBulletguy
Posted: 10 February 2019 8:30 PM

Legendary contributor

teflon2 - 2019-02-10 7:32 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-10 7:23 PM

My information was that despite all the diatribe to the opposite Arklow shipping was the partner that has a large quantity of ships and is a respected company when they removed their support the project became inoperable. Although I agree that the contract should not have been awarded to Seaborne there was at the time ships available and no doubt paperwork to that effect..

Arklow has a fleet of 45 ships. Impressive eh......trouble is they're all bulk cargo carriers for grain etc. They have no RoRo ferries. I'm not surprised they pulled out, more surprised they got involved with Seaborne as it didn't take more than a few mouse clicks to see the dubious characters they were dealing with. Perhaps one of Arklows office juniors eventually decided to do some due diligence on Seaborne rather than taking the word of Grayling and government.
userBarryd999
Posted: 10 February 2019 10:28 PM

Lord of the posts

Like ive been saying until I am blue in the face. Nobody hires roll on roll off ferries of the type used in the channel.
userBulletguy
Posted: 11 February 2019 10:57 PM

Legendary contributor

May has "full confidence" in Failing Grayling, now flailing around on the deck of the Titanic. The National Audit Office now reveal Failings department knew back in December that Seaborne was unable to meet the DoT's economic and financial standing eligibility...yet Failing went full steam ahead because he thought Seaborne was "novel and exceptional".

Staggering.

https://www.channel4.com/news/grayling-faces-calls-to-quit-over-seaborne-ferries-farce
userBarryd999
Posted: 12 February 2019 8:36 AM

Lord of the posts

Eurotunnel is now suing the government over this debacle.

https://www.bmmagazine.co.uk/news/eurotunnel-sues-government-over-no-deal-ferry-contracts/

userHarveyHeaven
Posted: 12 February 2019 10:06 AM

Pops in from time to time

pelmetman - 2019-01-05 3:06 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-05 2:24 PM

Joe public's mistake at the election was thinking Brexit was a done deal.........and reverted to tribalism .....

Plus the Leave campaign are no more guilty of breaking the law than our Remoaner establishment .......

The Remoaner establishment has spent far more than the leave campaign ............and they still are with Channel 4's Cumberbitch starring in their latest Losers propaganda bitchfest .........

The Electoral Commission found Leave guilty and fined them...this makes the result of the 2016 null and void and if the UK was a Democracy this referendum would have been declared void and re-run immediately... Remain was not found guilty of fraud by the Electoral Commission despite their examination of the facts. If Leave had then won following a legitimate referendum all would be well and democracy would have been restored.....now democracy is dead in the UK and will only be restored when there is a re-run of a legitimate referendum.
userBulletguy
Posted: 12 February 2019 4:04 PM

Legendary contributor

Barryd999 - 2019-02-12 8:36 AM

https://www.bmmagazine.co.uk/news/eurotunnel-sues-government-over-no-deal-ferry-contracts/

Brilliant news......let the bunfight begin! Flailing should be locked up. Deport him to Calais!!

Just listen to this....this is how wacked out Brexiteers are. This guy phoned into James O'Brien insisting the contract deal is still in place!! When James asked where he had this information from the caller goes off on a wild rant and tries deflection mode (sound familiar?).....a major fail so insults O'Brien and slams the phone down!

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/02/12/uk-government-being-sued-by-eurotunnel-over-no-deal-brexit-ferri/?guccounter=1
userBarryd999
Posted: 13 February 2019 11:45 AM

Lord of the posts

Bulletguy - 2019-02-12 4:04 PM

Brilliant news......let the bunfight begin! Flailing should be locked up. Deport him to Calais!!

Just listen to this....this is how wacked out Brexiteers are. This guy phoned into James O'Brien insisting the contract deal is still in place!! When James asked where he had this information from the caller goes off on a wild rant and tries deflection mode (sound familiar?).....a major fail so insults O'Brien and slams the phone down!

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/02/12/uk-government-being-sued-by-eurotunnel-over-no-deal-brexit-ferri/?guccounter=1

Why do these nuggets set themselves up to be slaughtered by JOB? They need rounding up and carting off to the funny farm.
userBulletguy
Posted: 13 February 2019 3:13 PM

Legendary contributor

Barryd999 - 2019-02-13 11:45 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-12 4:04 PM

Why do these nuggets set themselves up to be slaughtered by JOB? They need rounding up and carting off to the funny farm.

It's not difficult is it? They're in a state of permanent denial so much so to the point you get planks like that phone caller. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
userBulletguy
Posted: 13 February 2019 6:34 PM

Legendary contributor

This farce just goes from bad to worse.

Government admits it has 'run out of time' to find ships to bring emergency supplies after no-deal

Officials have admitted they have “run out of time” to find ships to bring extra emergency supplies after a no-deal Brexit, following the Seaborne Freight fiasco.

No “large amount of further additional capacity” will be available across the Channel before the end of March, MPs were told – by either sea or rail.

The admission follows the embarrassment of the cancelled £13.8m contract handed to Seaborne – a firm with no ships – which has sparked calls for Chris Grayling, the transport secretary, to be sacked.

“It would not be possible to complete procurement and make it operational for 29 March,” the department for transport’s director general admitted."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-planning-emergency-supplies-seaborne-freight-chris-grayling-a8777766.html
userBulletguy
Posted: 14 February 2019 12:45 AM

Legendary contributor

Is Seaborne being operated by a bunch of batsh1t crazy Brexiteers? It seems so as they're in a state of denial. The wacko's are claiming they will "be reintroducing the Ramsgate to Ostend Freight Ferry service in the Spring of 2019".

It gets even more bonkers.

The new service will have a number of unique features and benefits designed to meet the needs of both operators and their drivers.

Free paddles? A limited edition photo of the phantom ferry fleet?

They're even advertising for staff at Ramsgate and Ostende. This must be a massive operation.

https://seabornefreight.com/recruitment