breakaleg

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

breakaleg's Achievements

Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. If it helps, Despite living in Birmingham, I have my van serviced at Hutton's. Pete
  2. My 2015 115 had the same hater and I asked the dealer the same question, It does felt like it is blowing cold air but in fact it is sucking it in, easiest way to tell is to let go of a paper handkerchief in front of it and iff it is sucking in it will get drawn towards it, if not, blown away. Pete
  3. Years ago, they used to recommend smearing Vaseline on the body first and then sticking the (then gb signs) on top of this and they came off clean, never tried it myself though. Pete
  4. We have over the years joined THS without booking or fuss and the same with rallies (most times just happen to drive past one in a convenient spot. Tried to join a C&MC rally once, what a todo, took the best part of an hour to book in with and constantly being told how lucky we were to get on (we only wanted to stop one night. Pete
  5. Isn't children under 17? and dogs free a unfair discount if you don't have either (only askin) Pete Jackpot Brian, but on ccc sites you get a discount as well😄 Just renewed my membership with ccc paper membership £26.50, cc £60 + Pete
  6. Isn't children under 17? and dogs free a unfair discount if you don't have either (only askin) Pete
  7. Also consider, if I were taken ill and flown back home, my wife wouldn't want to drive the van home if I were critically unwell. She would want to be flown home with me. Pete
  8. Hi, I don't know where you are but I just had the rear of my Nuevo ek repaired to a very high standard at allsigns commercials Collin lane near Broadway and reccomended to me by Auto sleeper willersea (not cheap but good job) Pete
  9. For anyone in Birmingham area, there is a adblue pump at the garage between Kings Heath and the Maypole area, next door to Lidl. Pete
  10. Waverny ? camp site just outside Cowes near Waitrose and Osbourn house has nice terraced views of the solent all hard standing. Ferry from Southampton to Cowes including five nights on said site is around £136.00 Pete
  11. Hi Jeremy, Are you sure there wasn't something nearby jamming the signal. We had a house opposite us having a delivery from Wickes and my alarm and key fob wouldn't work until he had finished he was using his remote to unload bricks. also a garage near Oldbury in the West Midlands some cars on certain pumps could not be started unless moved away from the pump first as there was a high powered police repeater Ariel inside the garage sign. Pete
  12. I had a step that failed to auto retract, it turned out to be compacted mud holding the contact closed and the step thinking that it was retracted. Mudflaps fixed it. Pete
  13. Just watched a u tube video and there was a gent who spent a small fortune trying to have his van fixed (blocked filter. Turned out to be the external temperature sensor in the offside mirror was missing (a fiat dealer had fitted a replacement mirror and it didn't have a sensor in it, just a hole where it should be) easy to check if it's there just a hole if it isn't of course, you could have a sensor there but just not working, in true fiat tradition, you just can't buy a replacement sensor. Apparently, the filter will not regenerate without the sensor. once the mirror was replaced and the filter cleaned ,it worked
  14. funnily enough, we were on the Sutton on Sea site and there sign said We do not stock any calor gas. Pete
  15. Tent hire, now there's a blast from the past, we bought our first drive away awning from them, pure cotton bright orange with brown steel poles. Must have been about 1975 Are they still near the dual carriageway just off junction 10 on the M6?