Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. I always use the internet on my mobile phone when I`m not at home. I have a Nokia 7390 that I bought from Hong Kong on ebay and have an o2 On line Simplicity contract. http://shop.o2.co.uk/sim-only-simplicity?cm_mmc_o=7BBTkwCjCmbF5kbgbfYCjCH0zgfCjCBn%2520lbF5kbgbfY I`ve got the On Line Simplicty 20 with the unlimited internet access bolt-on. It`s a rolling month to month contract that you can terminate with 30 days notice. I`ve downloaded the Opera browser (4.2 version for my phone) which is a browser specially formatted for mobile phones and it`s great. You can save your bookmarks, go on all of your favourite forums to reply or answer questions and the download time is quite quick, although it depends on your particular phone. I access my emails from the phones own browser. The £20 a month isn`t too bad either considering I was getting through £15 a month with Tescos PAYG and having to think about how many texts I was getting through and with no internet. I`ve also downloaded Google Maps which is quite useful as my phone dosen`t have GPRS. My husband has an Orbit XDA II with he upgraded with o2 but I don`t think it`s as user friendly as his old Nokia N73. I don`t know how all this would work abroad as I`m strictly a UKer at the moment but here at home it works just fine.