Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Oops spelling mistake Mrs Eve should have typed Bowl but in her defence she said it was my fault as I was bending over cleaning the Kitchen Floor as its my turn for the housework . Just wondered if spellchecker would have picked that mistake up who cares we had a real laugh with the reply Mick
  2. Another good tip from the House of Eve. Not the right time of year yet but unused cheap shower caps are just fab for keeping flying summer bugs off food in bowels Brenda
  3. Elastic Straps (bungees)never seem to be the length you want so i use cut from a reel at B&Q about 5mm in dia elastic which can be used in any length. The clever bit is the termination to make it look neat and tidy so I cut a very short length of 10mm copper pipe squash it slightly so it becomes an oval and then you can get the elastic down inside and back out to make a loop which can be hooked on to anythink you like or a complete loop of any length can be made . Once you are happy with length and the stretch bit squash the copper in a vice and or centre or pin punch the copper and that will stop it moving. And it comes in bigger Dia. Mick