snail

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

snail last won the day on October 27 2023

snail had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

snail's Achievements

Rising Star

Rising Star (9/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Ok I've just tried again app downloaded fine, tried to register as new user, all ok till I have to enter unit type, the app says stopped working reopen the app, then again same scenario?
  2. I'm using my android tablet I've had the app on there since last June and it's been ok, just started looking again recently as away to Scotland for 6 weeks in April and then discovered this problem, my subscription isn't due till June I thought I would try to reinstall the app which downloaded from the app store ok, but now can't even register and can't access there help or contact because of this, everything else on the tablet is working as normal, I'm on it now Thanks Brian
  3. Ok I can't get connected, tried uninstalling and download the app again now even worse as can't even register
  4. Hi had this for a while now, is anyone having problems with it? I'm trying to do a sync but it fails to see my Wi-Fi, says unable to contact server? Check connection I'm at home with strong wifi Thanks Brian
  5. Laimeduck, how can you stay on a cmc cl without being a member? If the cl owner is allowing this to happen then you are denying paying members to stay?
  6. That's the place at the end of the runway with them noisy planes used to stay on the waste land before the aire was there or up behind Lidl is there still a good market going?
  7. All the years we wintered in Spain this was normal practice even on free spots
  8. Thank you to all contributers, a pair of wa130 covers arrived and i fitted them yesterday £50 from eBay 👍
  9. Yes Derek it is, on my last picture I posted you can see the heater exhaust vent down by the van sill
  10. Ok guys all understood thanks for help once again
  11. Morning guys, thanks for your replies, Derek, Robin hood, you are of course exactly correct, the separate vent is for the fridge, heater vent is near bottom of van body So I need two covers that are 440 x 130 as I've seen advertised this allows for a 15 mm gap as Keith rightly says for air circulation, would this be neccessary if using fridge on 240 volt only, we have just been away and the cold air coming in through the vents, you can feel the cupboards are really cold when you open them Incidentally I have found the set of three winter covers from our Hymer a class with thetford fridge if any one is interested? Unfortunately won't fit our current van
  12. Thanks Derek, I will check tomorrow, with the fridge on gas, extra separate vent is for my gas heating system I think? a single outlet blown air burner Thanks for your reply
  13. Hi guys after your previous help with my catches, I now require fridge vent winter covers, I have seen some on eBay but not specific to my fridge? Ours is dometic RM721L model, type C40/110, absorbtion 3 way My vent covers are slightly rebated from the edge and in the rebate measure 440mm x 145mm, is this where the winter cover fits in to the rebate? will any covers this size then fit? Thanks Brian
  14. Thanks all, two new catches came today from eBay and fitted, so one spare now in van for next time
  15. Thanks all I now have a few places to look tomorrow when home with reliable WiFi! Brian