Randonneur

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Randonneur's Achievements

Veteran

Veteran (13/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. You don't have to eat their food, just park outside and use the free wiFi, or just buy a coffee.
  2. I would have thought that using candles in a motorhome, even as an emergency, was dangerous. It would be safer to keep a windup torch, they are very cheap these days.
  3. Hi Sylvia,With the latest version of the software make sure you only have a .BMP and .OV2 file for each POI otherwise you will get garbage on the display. So, yes, you were right :-) Many thanks Barry and Happy New Year.
  4. Hi Barry, Have finally worked out how to download POI's to my new tomTom One XL Europe SatNav. When I downloaded the info onto the computer it gives me 3 different files for each item and if I exclude copying the Setup file everything is correct. If I include the setup information file then it gives me a weird bit of scribble against the icon. I have also done the same with the speed camera database and again it downloaded correctly without using the setup information file. Do you know whether this is correct or should I be including the setup file. I have attached the file to show you what I mean. Regards Sylvia Aire_Camping_Car_Fr.bmp Aire_Camping_Car_Fr.inf Aire_Camping_Car_Fr.ov2
  5. I don't know if this will help, but we have our satnav set up as a "Lorry" and as yet has not taken us on any road that has a low bridge. I don't know if this is the norm or not. On the new mapping software we have recently bought there is a facility for putting in emergency vehicles but I think we will still stick as a lorry, at least if a lorry can get through we should be able to, well, that is our reasoning.
  6. Just to let you have an update. I have found this site http://rapidshare.com/users/HQCS3N the password is sole_mio I have managed to download voices from this. Sylvia
  7. Hello Way2go, do you by any chance know if there are any other voices for my Mio 268+, I have just upgraded to MioMap v3.2 but there is only a male voice on, very boring.