ian81

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

ian81 last won the day on October 21 2022

ian81 had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ian81's Achievements

Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. I think you are correct the photo shows RJ11 jacks which our Truma doesnt have.
  2. ...we are using refilleable bottles. Seems to be working fine since we refilled with lpg in France.
  3. no it just a steady re light
  4. Thanks for this. Hob / oven / fridge not affected. Hoses / filters are three years old
  5. Thanks guys for the responses. I emailed arelectronics and got a swift and useful reply that pointed more to gas supply issues. The heater doesn't display a code just a red light! Derek I don't think my unit is included in this. I am questioning the gas supply as the problem has only occurred in colder weather in Spain when I filled up with Spanish LPG which I believe has a higher butane content. Refilling with French LPG -higher propane- and the problem seems to have cleared. Ideally I would like to get the combi serviced but it seems that Burstner make this very difficult to access the heater. More anon -in the meantime thanks to all. Ian
  6. We have this unit fitted in 2008 Burstner Aviano. Recently in Spain we started getting the red fault light coming on. Turning it off and trying again after a few minutes generally leads to it starting and working well. Turning on the fan runs for some 20 seconds and then a solenoid clicks. Sometimes there is just a faint smell of gas before the unit shuts down. On other (most) occasions it fires up and works ok. Talking to a Truma dealer in Spain and some other motorhomers elicited the following: 1. Failing pcb 2. Failing spark ignitor / flame detector 3. Blocked gas lines or failing regulator. The hoses were changed 2 years ago when we installed refillable gas bottles: the regulator is a Truma duo comfort Anybody got any useful observations or where to start? The combi is installed under the bed and there appears to be no easy way to service it without removing the bed base. Ian