Veteran

Veteran (13/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. I had a smashed drivers mirror on my Fiat van, the mirror body was smashed also by a passing vehicle which did not stop, I got a replacement mirror assembly complete off E Bay [ Right hand ] and also a Left hand to match, quite cheap really ,about £120 for the pair heated and electrically adjustable, easy to fit but had to strip out the doors interior trim to do the job.The mirror assemblies were made in Poland, all was fine for about 2 months ,then I noticed that the rubber arm protectors on both mirrors was breaking up,and falling apart, I complained to E Bay and received a full refund but now I have both mirrors with no arm covers at all,looks awful but I cannot source new rubbers anywhere so far , and the wiring for the mirrors would have to be cut if I were to just remove the mirrors from the arms to slide new rubbers on them were I able to get the rubber covers in the first place or I would have to remove the complete assemblies from the van and start from there, so beware where you get your mirrors from,