• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. bob b

USEFUL TIPS

Presumably in the 'all together' Jenny...until he dries off !
  2. bob b

USEFUL TIPS

When staying on a Caravan Club site, you'll find a mop and bucket situated in the shower block. Following a shower, if you mop the dressing area floor with the aforementioned equipment (wringing the mop out as you go), the person using the shower after you will very much appreciate the gesture.
  3. bob b

USEFUL TIPS

With the wet summer we've had so far, its a devil of a job to dry a wet towel in a camper following a shower. If you wipe the excess water off your body with a face flannel (wringing out as you go), before finally drying off with the towel, you'll find that the towel will be barely damp and dry soooooo much quicker.
  4. bob b

USEFUL TIPS

Rear view camera......I got one for when I tow my trailer. However, I am reluctant to drill holes in the motorhome body if I can avoid it. I bought a cheap desk lamp with a strong clamp fitted to the bottom from Homebase and took off the clamp. This I attached to the camera and when I need the camera I clip it to the curtain pelmet and run the cable through the motorhome and plug in to the "monitor tail" below the dashboard. On arrival, I make it all up and stow it away. It also keeps the camera out of the weather, and although rain on the rear window will cause some loss of vision, I can still keep an eye on the trailer and reverse if need be.