Rising Star

Rising Star (9/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Good morning Further to the tyre question on transit based motorhomes my Autotrail F68 has Michelin CP's with pressures between 55 & 60 PSI. Grumpyman.
  2. Hi l have autotrail f68 on a Ford automatic 170hp which returns thirty plus. Drives far superior to fiat's and Peugeot. Had both with previous vans. Grumpyman
  3. Good evening, just had my first service on autotrail f68 by a Ford dealer. Before payment l received a video of the work carried out. Never had one before on any of my Fiat motorhomes. So was impressed by the service. Grumpyman
  4. In thirty years plus in motorhomes and campervans we have only used good quality three season sleeping bags. Never needed toppers always had a good night sleep. Grumpyman
  5. Hi does anyone now of a mobile valeting service in Suffolk or Norfolk for a motorhome, particularly including the roof. Cost not a problem within reason. Grumpyman
  6. Just read the latest CCC magazine. Much more professional and more up-to-date looking. Very much improved layout etc. Grumpyman
  7. Thank you all for your replies very useful. Grumpyman
  8. Hi I'm wondering what the life of Adblue is when stored in it's 10 litre container ?. Grumpyman
  9. Have you contacted East Neuk and asked what they now use as a replacement. Grumpyman
  10. Further to my earlier post I see that I have set the cat among the pigeons. The CAMC confirmed that they sponsor British canoeing and surfing. Some where on TNT is where i must have seen it. Grumpyman
  11. Did l imagine that on Thursday night the caravan club sponsored sport on TNT. If so they lost one member. Grumpyman
  12. Just renewed car insurance renewal premium £ 492.00 . Phoned insurance company and said you must be joking . The quote had increased by £ 121.00. The agent then said will see what he can do. Came back with £390.00. So yearly increase was £ 19.00. Who's taking us for a ride. Grumpyman
  13. Further to friendly wardens some years ago staying on a site in Scotland with the CMC club. We had been out in evening for a meal. On our return I inadvertently went a short distance down the wrong way. It was hammering down with rain and was pitch black. On pitching up a knock on the door produced the warden in full wet weather gear on his moped telling me l had gone the wrong way. Apparently he was well known within the circuit. grumpyman
  14. Thanks for all of your comments sounds like a good £5.99p fee. grumpyman
  15. Seasons Greetings I'm thinking of joining search for sites and cancelling membership to the motorhome and caravan club due to their extortionate fees. I am wondering if anyone has used this site and what was there experience. Grumpyman