paul2

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

paul2 last won the day on February 29

paul2 had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

paul2's Achievements

Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. I had a quote this weekend @ £1800 so after reading your post I gave Scenic a call they asked the normal questions then said were up to £2500 already shall we stop here and not waste each others time. I don't think he liked the £53500 pay out for hail storm damage in June 2022. Paul
  2. From 2022 Fiat auto's have the larger hubs even on the light chassis Paul
  3. The silver / black wheel on auto's are 16" 5 X 130 with M16 bolts not sure but i think the black wheel is 16" 5 x 118 with M14 bolts Paul
  4. That silver /black wheel is the standard alloy wheel Fiat fit to automatic's Paul
  5. Laimeduck when i read the posts on here sometimes you are in the middle and sometimes on the side but so are Keith ,Derek and lots of others
  6. In France June 2022 a flash hail storm smashed my windows, roof lights some of the vans lights lenses and the van body looked as if someone had been hitting it all over with a ball peen hammer. My insurance wrote the vehicle off. Paul
  7. I have not used Britany ferries but on the tunnel I always type and size as my reg.no. does not work. Paul
  8. i had already booked on November 8th so no go for me. Paul
  9. I had an email offer on Monday of 20% off select tickets booked before midnight on November 27th Paul
  10. I'm with John52 excellent recommendation Paul
  11. paul2

Ad Blue

I wouldn't bet on it being full , there is a adblue gauge but not like the fuel gauge you have select it from the steering wheel. Paul
  12. I have already looked at that, suppling dealer said 160nm Motus Gloucester said 200nm and i've set them at 180nm ! Paul
  13. Hi My 72reg Rimor Horus with a max weight of 3300kgs has the wheels in your photo with 5 x 130 PCD and M16 wheel bolts, I don't know if that means they all do. While i'm here anyone know the wheel bolt torque for them? Paul