ChasB

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

ChasB last won the day on July 14 2023

ChasB had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ChasB's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. So am I right them a 13 kg Calor Propane bottle with an aluminium collar on the top of 32.00 is 32 pounds. That’s equal to 14.51 kg. The bottle weighs in at 17.7kg. Does that mean I have 3.19 kg of gas left???
  2. That's what our dealer did but it's wired the radio into the leisure battery. No drain on the engine battery!!
  3. Can anyone tell me what the aluminium collar on the top of a Calor Gas bottle means? Does the information on this collar help me to work out what gas I have left in the bottle? Thank you for you replies.
  4. The problem with our radio was that when the ignition was off we couldn't have the radio on or play cd's. We also had a battery drain when the radio was off, the reason being that the radio has two electrical feeds. One to power it and the second to retain it's memory. To solve these problems we got our dealer to wire the radio into the leisure battery.
  5. This is a roof window so I will be directly under it, so everything will drip down onto me. It's not so much a problem with mould but more the dirt that has accumulated over the last few years. A vacuum with a keyboard brush on a standard vacuum cleaner has removed the dust but not the dirt. If I could dismantle the roof window and put it on a bench cleaning it would be much easier , but with it over my head is a little tricky!
  6. I have an Adria Coral that is fitted with two Remis roof windows. The windows open and are fitted with a sun shield and fly screen that close together in the centre. The window at the rear is left open overnight with the fly screen in place. It keeps out flies and mosquitoes; but over the years has become grubby with small patches of mould. Can anyone give any advice on the methods they use to clean; which I'm sure must be a common problem.
  7. Just hope that the chemicals in the spray hasn’t weakened the screen. What is the condition of your screen now after six months. I have a similar problem small patches of mould and dust. Any advise would be appreciated.
  8. Just got this of the web. Sargent Electrical Services Unit 39 Tokenspire Business Park, Beverley HU17 0TB 01482 881655 Technical Support EC480 Control Panel If you need help or advice about this product we have a Support Team to help with any enquiries you may have 01482 678981.
  9. Make of it what you will, but the Fowey incident happened or was reported at 20:58, 22 June 2018. So I agree with (Les W) . Someone in Channel 5 is gathering clips to make a programme for people to watch, praise it, get good critique and make loads of money out of it. Shame I don't work for Channel 5; then I could own a Million Pound Motorhome!!!!!!
  10. I can't help but think that most of this was staged. If things go wrong the first thing these people did was to film the incidence; sometimes filming before the main event. Cynical I know!!!
  11. Thanks for your replies I have open a Starling Bank account and my new Bip&Go account is linked. Just waiting for the post!
  12. Brian My route south through Rouen is A28, N28 under the tunnel towards the Seine, but not crossing over. I then turn left onto the D6015 to Le Port Saint-Ouen and on to Igoville before crossing the Seine at Pont-de-l'Arche. I know part of my route is through the LEZ but my Adria has a Crit'air vignette 2. To avoid any confusion I take it I comply? Regards Chas
  13. Thank you for your replies. I was about to ask another question. I understand that I can get a French telepeage system tag from various company's. But which company is best; i.e. re monthly charges and yearly costs. I feel sure that these questions are also on others minds so your help to your experiences would be appreciated.
  14. Can I ask for advise please on the French telepeage system. Normally when I travel on French motorways I pay with cash or credit card at the toll booths; but now after a medical condition I am going to find it difficult getting out from the RH drive cab and running round to the pay machine. Questions:- Can I purchase in the UK, a transponder (or tag) for the telepeage system? What is the cost, i.e. is the a monthly or annual charge? Can a UK credit card be linked to the tag? What are your experiences with the French telepeage system tag? All your help would be much appreciated.
  15. Try Caravan Accessories C.A.K. Tanks Ltd. Aqua House Princes Drive Industrial Estate Kenilworth Warwickshire CV8 2FD. Phone 0844 414 2324 01926 854271. No connection with firm, but have been able to get things from them in the past.