Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Thanks for that Ray but unfortunately mine doesn't have those two slots in.
  2. Really sorry it’s not a socket it’s a 13 pin plug🙃 Dumbo
  3. Hi, could anyone explain to me how to dis-mantle a 13 pin trailer socket please. There are no screws and evident places to prize it apart? thanks for any help
  4. Sorry mate I just couldn't understand the lady at all but if anyone has 2020 Peugeot it would be worth checking with a dealer because mine didn't inform me so if I hadn't rung Peugeot I wouldn't have known. I guess whatever the age is it would be worth checking for recalls it's a free call
  5. I rang Peugeot themselves this morning because it's a free phone to hopefully get the definitive answer. I really just couldn't understand the lady because her foreign accent was so strong but I did catch there was recall on my van. So I rang the Peugeot garage who did the first service and who had quoted me £248 for the oil change (HOW MUCH) the young lady said yes there was a recall but don't worry about the oil change because it's included in the recall so it'll be FOC. Hows that for luck eh.
  6. Thanks for that John, perhaps a re-think then eH?
  7. Morning all, I've got a 2020 Autosleeper on a Peugeot chassis, it had a full Peugeot dealer service last year and I'm told it won't need one this year. That's fine but I read somewhere that it would be prudent to do a oil and filter change.As it will be out of warranty by then and If I wanted to do this myself would it be just as simple as replacing the oil and filter? I say this because somewhere in the back of my old brain box I think I've seen that there's a bit more to it than that!
  8. Thanks for the comments. We’re on site this week but when we get back the boss is going to take the cover off and put it in the washing machine to try that.
  9. Hi I stupidly spilt some red cabbage cooking water on the base cushion in our 2020 Autosleepers Warwick. It’s quite a big stain which I tried cleaning off with some household upholstery cleaner which, if anything maybe made it worse. would appreciate any advice on how to get this stain off please.
  10. Pete-B

Fridge

Now my heads sore😩
  11. Pete-B

Fridge

That’s what I’ve been trying to get the good lady to do😩
  12. Pete-B

Fridge

Yes it is a 3 way, the thing is, by the time my wife’s had the door open to stock it up the temperature has gone up quite a bit
  13. Pete-B

Fridge

Hi Keith, It's a 2020 Autosleeper Warwick XL and the fridge is a Thetford.
  14. Hi, when we're on a 2/12 - 3 hour journey will the 12v just hold the fridge at the temperature we set out at or will it actually get it colder?
  15. I see someoneI on eBay is selling Redex ad blue in 10L bottles I would assume that would be OK would it?