tringy

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

tringy last won the day on March 23

tringy had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

tringy's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. I have been given a some things to inspect by nick fisher and possibly some replacement parts I will report back with an update but it won’t be for sometime as I have other commitments that must come first. Thanks for all your support,much appreciated. Regards Tringy.
  2. Thanks for the advice given from both Keith and Derek , I have sent an email to ask for advice from mmmtech and hopefully nick fisher may respond. Some years ago I had great advice about a different issue on my previous motorhome from nick and he saved me a lot of grief and money. What a TOP chap. Regards.Tringy. Dave Tring.👍🤞
  3. I have a 2015 2.3 150 x290 maxi ducato motorhome with a continued problem of code p0238 - A circuit high. On previous advice from the original AA breakdown and the error code read at the time the sensor was changed. I have now changed this sensor twice, both times it lasted approximately two to three thousand miles, then I get the same problem eml limp mode and on reading the code with my Autel reader the error P0238 circuit A high appears. This always seems to happen when I have been driving two or three miles from cold and under load uphill. When this happens I stop and delete the code and all is ok maybe for 3 or 4 hundred miles. Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem? I don’t really want to throw money at Fiat dealers because I have no confidence in them from past experience. Can anyone offer further advice on this problem please. thank you David Tring
  4. Thanks very much Mike, that’s exactly what I needed to know, I think I will do the job when I get home as I am pretty sure I will ok to drive the 1000 miles home. Thanks again for your input . Regards Tringy.
  5. I am thinking about replacing the front brake pads myself . The low pad warning light just come on and currently more than a 1000 miles from home. The vehicle is an Autotrail Duacto 2.3 150 bhp 2015year . I was wondering if the ABS has to be adjusted some way to remove the old pads. All advice is appreciated. Regards Tringy.
  6. Thank you all very much for your advice and suggestions, I appreciate all the advice given as it helps me not to make any costly mistakes. kind regards to all. cheers Tringy 👍
  7. Having cleaned and polished the roof on my Autotrail yesterday I noticed that the sealing beads are showing signs of cracking . What is the best sealant to use? When I do this I intend to take them out. any advice would be appreciated. Regards.Tringy.
  8. Thanks for your input but I was hoping to do it without taking the whole thing down as I did it with a friend some years back and it was also stuck on with some black sealer and it ripped off the fibre glass as well.
  9. Hi, I am hoping for some advice please, we have a Thule 4900 recessed wind out awning on an Autotrail Mohawk 2015 and both end pieces that support the roller are cracked, the right hand one with the winder in and the left hand side with the roller support. is it possible to replace these whilst fixed in position in the recess? it seems there are two screws to be removed but one of them is on the side at the top outside and impossible to get at! Any suggestions on how to do this please.Regards Tringy.