Adiebt

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Adiebt's Achievements

Rising Star

Rising Star (9/14)

• Reacting Well Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Scroll down the link to the bottom , a plethora of general information .
  2. https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/overseas-holidays/useful-information/first-time-abroad/ There you go !
  3. My Bailey was 2013 and I fitted an Alpine Car Play twin din head unit seamlessly . mine was wired but they are wireless connectivity now , transformed the ICE experience.
  4. I’ve decided to have an interim service performed at a Fiat approved garage in Manchester in August 2024 and the scheduled service in August 2025. Interim consists of oil and filter change and general check of vehicle systems.
  5. Am i obliged or required to use a Fiat Professional garage whilst under warranty or can i used my tried and trusted independent garage ? Many thanks .
  6. Glad you are back on the road , may I ask , who are you claiming against ?
  7. Just received my renewal quote for Renault Twizy EV ( no change of circumstances at all ) up ………… 55% ! will shop around , crazy increase .
  8. You have already suggested that and I have , I also quoted the handbook and asked a question as I’m uncertain of a certain piece of terminology.
  9. Move the key to the MAR position , it is not necessary to start the engine Wait for the indication on the instrument panel to switch off before moving the vehicle. The indication may stay on for a few seconds to approximately half a minute. If the engine is started and the vehicle is moved, the indication will remain on for longer. This will not compromise engine operation; The above is copied from the manual , explaining what to do post filling with ad blue , what is meant by the indication on the instrument panel switching off ? Cheers .
  10. I’m approaching the time for a first top up ( 35% left ) , never done this before , is there a procedure to follow ? Cheers . 2023 Burstner Harmony Line .
  11. 2023 Burstner Harmony Line , in UK ( for long weekends ) we travel 50 to 75% full , in Europe we go brimful. As Derek says I’ve never noticed any difference handling wise full or empty .
  12. When we were contemplating a panel van they were definitely an option on the Crafter .
  13. 2.2 Peugeot Boxer 2013 , had it 10 yrs ( serviced every year ) never had to put a drop of oil in it myself .