Apprentice

Apprentice (3/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Are you able to confirm who the dealer is or a rough location? If your not comfortable doing it on the forum please feel free to message me. We are currently looking at a Swift voyager and trying to gather as much info as possible
  2. I'm currently using Lebara at home and abroad. You can use up to 30gb whilst roaming and it seems pretty reliable at home as its on the Vodafone network. Some good deals on thier website- happy to provide a referral code.
  3. Probably getting to be an old thread now but when we had our 2015 Peugeot based motorhome I asked the question of a local Peugeot dealler who pointed me to the handbook. It stated something along the lines that a vehicle used for arduous tasks such as ambulances and taxis (heavy loads, starting from cold, lots of short journeys etc) should have an annual oil change. Sadly I don't have the vehicle now so cannot verify this but on a side note, I change the oil and filter on our vans every year. Its like £100 at the dealer - not alot for considering what people are paying for motorhomes at present.
  4. Hi - is the light button on the control panel on as in our 2019 chassin the USB sockets are on the 12v lighting circuit. I have heard of these failing due to cheap components- there is a guy on the Chausson owners Facebook group who has dome a step by step guide to change them.