Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. If you check all possible connections and have no luck finding the problem and decide that you may need the plug-in-systems unit checked /repaired Apuljack Engineering (01278 588922) should be able to help.
  2. recodiver , If it turns out that you have the Energy Management System and not the Sargent electrical one , then I am afraid that all the information I supplied will not be any help also I do not have any information about the EMS wiring etc. that could help. It would be however be worth checking any battery/body/module earth connections that you can find.
  3. I think you will find the fuse box near the battery is also linked to the two relays near it and are for starter battery , leisure battery and fridge (the relays are for split charging for the batteries and fridge operation with the engine running. If you google Sargent electrical Autocruise schematics you should find a wiring diagram for your Motorhome. It would be worth checking the battery to body and engine to body main earth leads along with leisure battery earth for poor connections.