Barcobird

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Barcobird's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. 3 year old batteries dropping power quickly, on checking no water in the cells so I topped it up, BIG mistake!! Gave off loads of fumes and covered terminals in greasy substance along with other stuff in that area. Took the battery out and replaced terminals with new. Now boiler not working, maybe the greasy stuff found its way onto the boiler pcb. We are also getting flickering lights, a bit like a bad earth?
  2. I turned off the cruise control which had stopped working anyway and after driving over a thousand KLM’s didn’t have any problems whatsoever. I guess it now needs to go on a diagnostic machine to see exactly what the Problem is.
  3. ssssslls Can’t find this on the list.
  4. This brings me back to the battery! The power was discharging fast when on battery power so I checked it and it needed water, after this it smelled really bad, gave a lot of fumes and coated terminals etc in a greasy substance. I have now thrown the battery and renewed the terminals which had turned a funny colour. After that the boiler stopped working!??
  5. Thank you both for the replies, I thought that might be the response as they don’t list the code ! The problem started after we had a battery go bad, might be a coincidence. I tried the reset and checked it on gas and mains electric (we are plugged in to the mains at the moment) but all to no avail. There is a red light that flashes which apparently gives a code so I will have to video it. Why on earth does Pilote fit these boilers facing the wall, it just makes everything so difficult, trying to check something with a mirror is not easy!
  6. I have a Truma CP Plus boiler that is showing the error code E19H I have checked the handbook and Trumas website but cannot find this code anywhere. Does anyone know what the code relates to ?
  7. I have turned the cruise control off and so far no problems. I will see how it goes 🙏We have been on some rough roads which has shaken the old girl to death (and the motorhome 😉) so maybe a connector is loose in the loom somewhere.
  8. If I remove this fuse will it affect anything else (excluding air con and tacho)
  9. This is where I think the fault may be because I messed about with the control and it disengaged the drive. Would you know if there is a fuse that would turn it off completely ?
  10. No idea Keith 🤷‍♂️Maybe someone does 🤔
  11. Actually it’s a good idea 😊
  12. Whilst driving through the Pyrenees this morning drive just disengaged. I put my foot on the throttle and nothing happened. I rolled to a stop, turned off the ignition, then restarted the engine and all was fine. A little later I tried to engage the cruise control and nothing engaged. I tried several times and then drive cut out again, I pressed the cruise several times while still travelling along and the drive came back. This leads me to think it’s an electrical fault. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so what was the solution. I believe Nick Fisher has/had these on his fleet did you have problems? 2017 Pilote 28,000klms Ducatto 2.3 150bho
  13. A paid member of search for sites I have created a “route” with a list of all the various stops on my windows computer. How can I see this route on their app on iPhone or Samsung tablet? I have sent several emails to the company but they seem to fall on deaf ears. The subscription was easy though 😂