yorkyram1

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

yorkyram1's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Thanks for your advise so far folks...i don't really know what radio to go for so any recommendations from anyone would be welcome....regards...
  2. Hi, Has anyone any advise on a radio upgrade please?..i own a bailey autograph 765 and find the radio to be 'poor' if ime honest..it's not DAB and reception isn't too great tbh...i would like to know if anyone has upgraded theirs and any advise which one they chose etc...im'e from west yorkshire so if anyone has knows a good installer that would be appreciated too!..regards...
  3. Hi Derek,  I wonder if can advise me?...ive just purchased a RAC900 air compressor for my motorhome tyres...i am now wanting a battery to connect up to when needing to check the tyres or inflate if needed...iv'e been advised to get a smaller motorbike battery as they are smaller and lighter so i can take it with us...but not sure if they are 'up to the job' so to speak!..lol..i know i can connect to the van battery but would like one to have at my side so to speak as i inflate tyres....any advise would be appreciated...thanks,  Nigel.