stevec176

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

stevec176 last won the day on October 17 2022

stevec176 had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

stevec176's Achievements

Experienced

Experienced (11/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Have you tried blocking the outlet where the hot air comes out and see if hot air comes out of the other outlet. Can you trace the ducting to make sure there's no holes and connections are tight.
  2. To be honest Keith it's not really worth the effort or cost. With the road noise the sound isn't the best and we only use it as background noise and we use our own music on memory stick but thanks for the suggestion.
  3. I've a DAB radio in my van but can hardly ever get a station and if I do after a while driving I lose it so stick with normal stations.
  4. Considering that the garage that did the service also carried out the assessment and repair(replacement) it's very unlikely that any evidence has long gone so as said best to move on.
  5. On my Rapido the tyres are Vanco Camper 215/75 R16C 116/114 R, initially they gave a hard ride using recommended pressures but after checking on TyreSafe I set them to 65psi front and 70psi rear and now a much better ride.
  6. Looking on Google there are several such as, www.scottsvaleting.com, www.thecaravancleaner.co.uk,
  7. I think I'm right but you'll need to have the car registered in the UK with UK address before you can get insurance don't you know somebody who'll let you use their address?
  8. Thanks, have placed my order so see how it goes. I might be wasting my money if we don't need it but for €5.95 Inc postage it's not worth worry about and if we do go into a Crit zone we'll be ok.
  9. Looking at going to Germany touring later in the year, no route planned yet, so thought I'd sort out the Crit-Air sticker. Have looked at several sites all with varying prices ranging from €13 to €32 so does anyone know which is the official site please. Thanks
  10. I am 72 and have several declarable medical conditions and have no problem getting travel insurance but for some reason most companies would only cover me for 30 days. After searching around I purchased my insurance from Sainsbury and got cover for 60 days.
  11. A couple of years ago I obtained insurance for my son in law, who's Australian with Australian licence without problem but last year I couldn't find any company who would accept his licence. All the companies I tried would only accept either a full international driving licence or UK licence so will look at your links as he's back later this year, thanks.
  12. Might be useful to have a copy of the user manual, this covers all languages so start at page 16. The manual says there is a courtesy light, does it come on? If not there's probably a power feed problem. https://www.vitrifrigo.com/ww/en/c95l_c95la_external_cooling_unit_2
  13. When my 2 x 957 51 Banner batteries packed in a couple of years ago I replaced them with 2 Yuasa 100ah EFB Leisure Battery (L36-EFB) and they were a perfect fit and, fingers crossed, I've had no problems.
  14. I get my van serviced, hab checked and MOT'd and the van gets a good clean in side and out. I check all my essentials putting back only what's needed and what's not been used in the last year comes out. Job done, ready to role.
  15. Just put your reg in the gov site to check, https://www.gov.uk/clean-air-zones