Deffheads

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Deffheads's Achievements

Rising Star

Rising Star (9/14)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Having read replies, I cannot find where they enter, so do I leave the poison bait in or remove and rely on traps or remove everything and hope for the best/
  2. On a few occasions we have had both rats and mice inside our motorhome whilst staying long term on sites, latest occurrence was while on a seasonal pitch in Dorset. We have now put the van in storage, last week setting traps and poison bait, returned today and found 1 mouse in a trap. My question is, does the bait attract visitors or is the scent of previous vermin the reason they come in? There is no food stuff in the van. Suggestions please how to stop invaders, No peppermint oil or electronic gizmos.
  3. Our 2006 Dethleff Esprit 7870 A class has one electric window on the near side but is RHD, it has stopped working. There is a separate wiring loom that goes though the bulkhead into the engine bay and because of limited access I am unable to determine it's destination. A long shot, I know. But does anyone know where i goes?
  4. Can I ask why a monitor is needed? I fitted a MT 50 to my solar system and all it does is worries me every time I check it, so now I try not to look and just go by the on board voltmeter. I have disconnected the EBL from mains power so when on EHU use a dedicated AGM battery charger.
  5. HI, Is there not a facebook group for like minded singles? If not why not create a new group?
  6. Hi, all you Why waste time, just replace the knackered battery and fit decent solar panels or if your lucky enough to have your motorhome on the drive plug it in the mains. Maintenance free batteries are a myth [ the ones with acid in] the little green light only tells you one cell is ok, they need to be topped up, as in the good old days with distilled water every year to keep them good.