Clunkspur

Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Clunkspur's Achievements

Newbie (1/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Thanks for all your replies, i think its electrical - battery type issue, as it did take a bit out of the battery starting it first time. Have got it booked in after Xmas for a check and possible battery replacement if needed, Thanks again.
  2. Just a quick update, i tried the reset sequence as suggested in the manual and on the 5th attempt the gearbox light went out and it went into 1st gear with a clunk, then i pulled off slowly round the block up to 3rd then i pulled over and tried reverse, again it went in with a loud clunk. But then i drove home with no problem the gears and box functioned as normal………..!! Strange!!
  3. Hi guys, looking for a little help advice, we have 2008 Bessacarr on a 3lt Fiat Ducato. We have a comfortmatic box. Never had a problem until this morning, it took a little cranking to start her this morning. Then the gearbox light started flashing on the dash and the message gearbox fault, it will not engage any gear at all. I have turned it all off and re-tried it to no avail. I have contacted our breakdown service but while we are waiting i wondered if there was anything simple i could try while waiting.