Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

• First Post
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. Finally got to the bottom of all the issues, the battery earth was faulty, replaced that, unwittingly change£ the relays under the bonnet with the wrong ones initially. The habitation lights turned out to be the wire on the plug on the Pms loose connection, thanks for all the suggestions much appreciated. Am now very familiar with the electrics.??
  2. Just had a look in daylight, the Battery lead goes to the starter motor it has a bit of corrosion, so ill sort that, the issue seems to come from a thin wire off the the neg terminal into the fuse box. I will take it off and check it, update to follow. Regarding the internal lights where does the wiring start? found a light rose under the seat by water heater does not seem standard. Mark
  3. Thanks for the replies that’s the one
  4. Morning have an electrical problem when driving turn on lights all electrics go apart from speedo and fuel gauge, when I wiggle the fuse box by the battery it seems to cure it, the thin wire from the neg terminal seems to be the issue, does anyone know what this fuse box does, it has happened3 times in recent trips, I suspect loose wire or earth issue, also the off side interior lights stopped working when I turned on the tap they came on, they are off again since this happened last night, on a narrow country road. This time when I wiggled box the tv fired up and the battery land engine management light was flashing erratically and dimly, it fired up and we got home. A bit long winded I suspect loose wire or earth, does anyone have a wiring diagram and know what the fuse box is for. Thanks in advance Mark????